🌹4🌹

Edited

Edited

•°Jungkook's pov°•

After that kissing thing taehyung brought me down stairs to his family, there i heard a really familiar voice. It can't be my friend right? No it can- "JINIE HYUNG!" whoa whoa, wait it can't be seokjin right? No ofcourse you silly jungkook there's many Jin in this world. Idiot

Then i felt taehyung lift my body up to face his jinie hyung, i can't belive it! I-it is really my friend! Me and Seokjin parted away last year, when he's taken away by his soulmate and leave me alone :')

I see Jin hyung's eyes grew and his lips formed a very large smile, i wan't to cry but i can't. I'm still in my barbie form :'))

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
In the car, Taehyung sat me on his lap while my hair was being stroked by him. Jin hyung's fiance is the one who's driving this car and Jin hyung sat beside him.

We went to an Italian restaurant named ' La Cucina di Kim' . Looks like the restaurant is very famous, just from the front of the restaurant there are long queues, i'm Jungshook.

"Good evening Mr. Kim" when we entered the restaurant a waiter in his late 40's greeted us, i think his name is Park Junsong, that's writen on his tag.

"Good evening to you to Mr.Park, we're going to have the usuall." I see Mr.Park's head nood and he lead us to the elevator. While walking to the elevator i see many family are eating with their barbie happily, that makes me happy too.

We stop at the third floor, once taehyung step out of the elevator, i'm jungshook again. The whole room only have one big table, one large home teather set and even a biliard!!

"Tae, why there's no any table in this large room??" He giggle, his giggle making my tummy have many butterflys

"silly kook, this is my dad and pops restaurant. When he ask my pops what he want in their honeymoon in italy, my pops only said that he want a place where his family can eat in private. And dad being dad always spoiling pops, he bought a restaurant and name it after our family surname" his parents story are really sweet! I think i have diabetes.

After 15 minutes Tae's dad and pops arived in their restaurant, when i see his pops worn out face i mentaly laughing. I think taehyung is right, he's going to have another sibling XD

We had dinner for good 1 hour then Taehyung, Namjoon hyung, and their Dad play some biliard.

While me, jin hyung and pops are watching some disney movie from the big TV with me sitting on a pillow thats on pop's lap.

"Dad?" I heard jin hyung calling dad quietly "yes jin?" "I think we should go home right now, pops is sleeping" i see dad walk to us, pull me from the pillow and gave me to taehyung.

Dad pick up pops in a bridall style and lay pops head in the crock of his neck, i can't keep my eyes from them. They are to cute! The way pops head snuggleing more in to Dad's neck and the way dad smile after that, THEY'RE FREAKIN' CUTE!

"I'm going to home with your pops, you boys can stay here or go somewhere outside expecialy Taehyung. Don't forget today is still your birthday Tae" and then he walk to the elevator.

"Tae, me and Jin are going to sleep in the hotel. You can use my car if you want to go anywhere, here" he trow the car key to Taehyung, wait hotel? how will they go there?

" thanks hyung" namjoon hyung smile and warp his hand on jin hyung's waist

"have a good night you two"

"thanks jinie hyung, good night" Jin hyung nood at tae, then Taehyung walk to the elevator with me.

"Tae, i thought i heard that namjoon hyung said he and jin hyung are going to sleep in a hotel. But how will they get there? Didn't we use their car?"

"Oh, They are sleeping in Namjoon hyung's hotel. And it's not far from here, they often walk from the restaurant to the hotel."

" I'd thought you saw big a pink hotel on our way here? That's Namjoon hyung's hotel, he made it for jinie hyung's wedding present" whoa even namjoon hyung spoiled jin hyung.

i think The kim's family have to much money and they like to spend it for their soulmates.

Me and taehyung, well it's just taehyung. walking to namjoon hyung's car. Taehyung put me in a little car seat beside the driver's seat.

"where are we going Tae?" I ask Taehyung who'se driving beside me "you will se it kook" i mentaly pout with his answer

After 15 minutes of driving i feel the car stop, Taehyung pull out his seatbelt and then grab be softly from the little car seat. When we got out of the car i mentaly gasped "you bring me to namsan tower! Thankyou Tae" he give me his boxy smile

"While we're here, why don't we lock one of these heart lock?"

It's so pretty!!

He thenwrite '태♡국' on the lock
And lock it where there's not many lock crowded in that place, he pull a string from his pocket, tie it on the key and then he put it around my neck. "It's beautifull tae, thankyou"
"You're welcome jungkook"

"Oh, and tae" "hmm?"

"Happy birthday, i love you"