🌹5🌹

Edited

Edited

It's been 6 months since Taehyung's birthday, that means it's been 6 months since Taehyung met Jungkook.

Right now it's morning in the Kim's house. The Kim family are gathering in the living room watching some random TV shows. Pops is sitting on dad's lap, Jin sitting beside Namjoon with Namjoon's hand wrapped around his waist and Jungkook is sitting on the pillow that's on Taehyung's lap.

In the middle of the show, suddenly Jin unwarped Namjoon's hand from his waist and stands up. "Where are you going?" Jin looks at Namjoon.

"I'm going to get some snacks, i'll be right back" Namjoon nood at Jin, then Jin walked to the freezer. I mean an empty freezer. Jin close the freezer and came back to the living room.

"Jinie hyung, where's the snack?" Taehyung asked in a wonder gaze.

"We have no snacks, what i mean is we have no food left in the freezer" Taehyung stands up with Jungkook wrapped up in his hands

"I'm going to buy some groceries with Namjoon hyung. Jin hyung can you look after Jungkook while i go out?" When Taehyung see Jin nodded, he gave Jin his Jungkook, grabs the car key from the table and drag Namjoon from the sofa.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

°•Taehyung's Pov•°

In the supermarket.

"Tae, we need some banana milk too for Jungkook" I nod my head at Namjoon hyung, then walks to the milk station.

While i was walking back to Namjoon hyung with so many banana milk in my arms, someone bumped into me making me and all the banana milk falls down.

"I-im so-sor-sorry" when i look up i see a familiar man wearing a black hoodie and a blue baseball cap. Have i seen him somewhere?, i can't look at his eyes, it's all covered up with the baseball cap.

"No no, it's okay. Just help me with the banana milk" the familiar man nodded at me then he help me with the banana milk.

"Thankyou mr..?" He look at me, that eyes! It's it's "Park, Park Taekwon"

Before i can say anything Taekwon runs away while putting his hood up to his baseball cap, and right after that i heard Namjoon hyungs voice.

"Tae! Tae!" Namjoon hyung looked so worried.

"What's wrong hyung?"

"Jungkook, h-he's changing his fo-form, we ne-need to get back ri-right now. He's go-going to need you in th-the process." I look at Namjoon hyung in shock, then we run to the cashier, paying as fast as we could then run to the car with the heavy groceries in our hands.

Right after we finish putting the groceries in the back of the car, we sat down in the car. Namjoon hyung driving fastly but carefully to our house.

As soon as we arrive i jump out of the car, run as fast as i could into the house and found Jungkook's barbie body is shaking.

"Tae, i need you to go to your room with Jungkook alone. NOW!" after mom shout the last sentence i run to Jungkook, grab his shaking body in my arms then run to my room, lock the door and put Jungkook on the bed.

"T-tae y-you h-he-here?" I grab Jungkook's tiny hand into my large hand.

"Yes i'm right here Kook, don't worry i will always be right here with you" i kiss his tiny hand then rub it softly.

After 15 minutes talking with Kook suddenly his body stops shaking, "K-kook? Baby?" I shake Kook's body a little but there's no respond from him.

Then suddenly his body start to lights up to a very bright light, making my eyes can't see a thing but I'm still holding him tightly, afraid that he will be gone if i let go of his hand.

Then i feel his tiny hand grow larger to a medium sized hand, not so tiny not so big it's just a perfect fit for my hands. I hold his hand tightly.

Then suddenly the bright light is gone and infront of me i see the most beautiful person i've ever seen in my life

"Tae?" His voice, the angelic voice that's making me falling in love more.

"JUNGKOOK!!" i jump on him making him laying down again on the bed, i hug his feminime body of a human his waist is really small and i love it!

"T-tae c-can't br-breath" i loosen my arms a little bit from his body but I'm still hugging him. After hugging for a very long time i let go of him, i touch his angelic face with a tear escaping my eye.

He leaned to my touch but his face making a concern look after he saw me crying.

"Why are you crying Tae?" He grabbed my hand from his face put my left hand in his right hand, and he put his left hand on my cheeks. Rubbing my hand and cheeks softly.

"I-i just felt so happy" i let my tears out then i felt his soft lips land on my own, i pull his waist making him sat closer to me then i feel his hands on my hair, grabbing it softly,the kiss is full of love and passion.

We pull up when i feel Kook's hand starts to push me softly.

"I love you so much, Jungkook" i peck his lips once more.

"I love you too Taehyung" he grab my face then starts kissing me again. I'm so happy, i've been dreaming about this since i was a little, and i felt so lucky to have Jungkook. You better not to let go of me Jungkook, because.

"You are mine"