Chap 59: New Problem

(Picture of Evan Taylor Above)
* Brooke's POV *

           Last night was—awkward. Evan took Nick and I to a dance club place. Evan and I danced together, it started off sexy and hot but then it turned into a slow dance. Nick tried to dance with me but I excused myself to go to the restroom. After what I think he did yesterday when we FIRST MET, I don't think I want to dance with him. Nick got bombed and Evan, surprisingly, didn't drink one drop. Neither did I. We drove Nick home and got him to bed. Then Evan took me into our bedroom and he got SUPER aggressive with me. There's still an aching, throbbing pain between my thighs. But last night was AMAZING. He's only ever got that rough with me a couple times, once in the backyard.
            "We're going to have to slow it down, okay?" Evan takes a gulp of his coffee, "Nick is going through his second divorce—it's just as nasty as his first. Women and us showing off in front of him is not what he needs right now."
               Evan stands between my legs at the kitchen counter, his hands on my hips. "I can't believe your standing here in front of me. I thought you'd never come home."
                 Evan chuckles, kissing my bicep. "I missed you so badly."
                  "Please don't ever leave me be with those office workers again. They hate me." They do hate me.
                 Evan shrugs, taking a cup of his coffee. "Well, they're not my gorgeous secretary. Now are they?"
              My hands move up from his chest to his thick neck. Our lips brush up against each other excitedly, immediately moving in sync. Evan pulls me tightly against his semi-muscular body. A moan escapes my throat as Evan's lips attach to my neck, probably leaving a hickey trail. I whimper as his hands get too curious and find their way to my ass. He squeezes my ass as his other hand pulls my body closer to his as he sucks on my neck.
The sound of someone clearing their throat makes us freeze. We both turn to see a blushing Nick, his eyes are lowered to the ground shyly. Evan nervously chuckles, pulling me down off the kitchen counter.
"So, whats on the agenda today, Nick?" Evan puts hands on my shoulders planting me in front of him. "Want to go golfing? Rollerblading?"
              "Surfing." Nick's eyes go to mine, "I've been itching to go surfing the moment we stepped off the plane."
                I can't help but laugh. "Good luck getting Evan to go back to the beach. Even with sunscreen, he still gets badly sunburn."
                  Evan nervously laughs. "She's not wrong, I do burn like natural Ginger (redhead if you don't understand). But you are welcome to go to the beach if you'd like."
              Nick nods to me. "What about you, Princess?"
               I nearly gag at the nickname, Evan chuckles as he kisses my temple.
              "No, I shouldn't—" Evan cute me off.
                "Well, we don't have work today." Evan chuckles, "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea! Princess, you should go!"
               "You can show me around too!" Nick says happily, walking towards us. "I've never been to Seattle before. Evan and I used to only ever hangout at the roller rink when we were kids in Boston. I would love to get a taste of Seattle sun."
                What can I say? I wanna say no but Evan whispers in my ear.
                Evan's lips brush over my ear. "He needs our help, please Baby. Do it for me."
               Sighing, I nod. Both Evan and Nick high five and laugh. My boyfriend kisses my cheek and squeezes me. Nick goes to his room. I begin to argue with Evan but his happy expression melts my heart.
                "Don't wear anything sexy." Evan kisses my shoulder, "That's for my eyes only."
                 I sigh. "Guess I'll grab one of the bathing suits I bought a couple months ago. What are you doing today?"
                  "Bob showed up at the meeting and is fighting for his position back." Evan sighs, "And I'm afraid he may just get it back."
                 "WHAT!?" I scream, "Bob cannot get his old job back!"
                 "Shh! I know that Baby. I know that." Evan runs his hands down my arms, "But this is a fight between the family council and Bob. I have no say so in it."
                 I glare at him. "You don't seem to pissed about him getting his old job back."
                 "I'm not." Evan sighs. "Because Bob cheated on my mom, the company's only blood tie to Bob, they are still pissed and want to give my Uncle Mike the position. He's MUCH better qualified and relaxed about things than Bob ever was. He knows how to crunch numbers and handle the business."
                    "But what if Bob makes it through?"

Evan found letter about things Brooke loves about him.