Spiderman? - part 2 (Peter Parker/smut)

Warning: Smug ahead!!
y/f/m: Your favorite movie

You woke up due to the bright light shining through your window which was still open since you forgot to close it yesterday after Peter sneaked his way in. You stand up and shut the window and sit back down on your bed, rubbing the sleep away from your eyes. You then turn to marvel at your boyfriend, sleeping peacefully, all his wounds now healed as if they were never even there. His eyes flutter open and you place a hand on his cheek, gliding your thumb against it gently.

"Good morning Underoos" You say. He laughs at your new found nickname and sits up on your bed.

"Your cuts are gone." You say moving your finger tips up and down his toned abs.

"Yeah, it's kinda part of the whole Spiderman package." Peter replies rubbing his eyes.

"Thanks again for last night y/n, and I'm so sorry you had to find out this way." Peter says placing his soft hand on your cheek. You lean down and give him a quick peck on the cheek and make your way outside. You lived alone in your apartment since your parents lived all the way in Canada.

You brought out two bowls, a carton of milk and a box of cereal. Peter made his way out of your room and plopped down on the couch. He turned on the tv and put on y/f/m. You finished preparing his breakfast and handed him the bowl.

"Thank you" Peter says and he kisses you softly on the forehead.

later

After finishing the cereal you brought the dishes to the sink and sat back down on the couch. You rested your head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around your back and waist. You gently kissed his chest and your hand snaked under his shirt. You felt his abs and blushed.

"You ok?" He asked noticing the tint on your cheeks.

"Mhmm" You said shaking your head burying your face in his chest hiding your embarrassment.

You've been dating Peter for 7 months now, and he was so innocent and the sweetest thing. Which was why you didn't dare to push him to do anything sexual or too touchy, but seeing him almost naked last night, made you want him... all of him.

Peter kissed the top of your head and played with your hair. You lifted your head from his chest and looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed you softly. You changed positions and straddled him. Usually Peter would break the kiss by now, but for some reason he didn't. You weren't complaining though. You ran your hands through his hair as his hands rested on your waist.

"Peter I—" You try to say breaking the kiss and taking a breath. His soft eyes looked at you and your hands went to his shoulders. Your fingers then went to line his collar bone then lined his abs up and down and slightly lifted up his shirt. Peter hesitated, but he understood.

He took of his shirt and continued to kiss you. His hands went down to your butt and you slowly grind yourself onto him. He moaned at the feeling and you took the opportunity to slide your tongue into his mouth. You felt his bulge grow and your panties slowly getting wet.

You broke the kiss and kissed down his chest. You knelt on the floor and you removed his boxers. His member sprung free and he blushed, obviously never having shown a girl that part of him before. You on the other hand, were quite impressed. Actually that's an understatement, he was hUGE. You saw his adam's apple move up and down as he gulped. Your hands slowly went to his dick, moving up and down slowly. He threw his head back into the couch, moaning at the feeling.

You could tell he was nervous, the red tint on his cheeks never disappeared. He was a virgin, and you on the other hand, has had your fair share of sex. So you decided to be gently with him... Well, unless he decided to be rough with you.

You licked the tip of his member, and his eyes shut tight from the feeling. Still pumping with your hands you took his tip in your mouth making circles with your tongue. One of Peter's hands made its way to your head and grabbed a fistful of your hair. You moved your hands from his dick to his hips, and took every single bit of him in your mouth.

"Fuck y/n" You heard him mumble. You smirked and continued to bob your head up and down, Peter's large cock hitting the back of your throat every single time. You could see he was getting really sweaty, and his breathing getting faster and faster, so you sped up and felt him twitch inside of your mouth.

"Jesus Christ y/n... I—" He couldn't find the words as he shot his load in your mouth. You swallowed every bit of it and climbed back on the couch straddling him again. You connected your lips with his and his hands made its way to your butt. He stood up with ease and you giggled a bit in the kiss, still getting used to the fact that Peter isn't some weak nerd like you thought he was.

He brought you to your room and gently put you down on the bed. He continued to kiss you passionately, this time him being the dominant. You felt his hand snake up your shirt and you broke the kiss removing it and tossing it to the side.

"You're absolutely beautiful y/n." Peter says marveling at your figure and you blush.

He places soft kisses down your body and to your stomach, sucking and biting certain spots which will obviously become hickeys later on. He slowly slid your panties off and connected his mouth with your sex.

"Shit Parker" You mutter in between moans. His tongue slides in and out of your folds then goes to circle your clit. He repeats the pattern over and over again and it drives you mad.

"Please... I need you..." You moan and you feel Peter smirk. He inserts two fingers into you pumping in and out quickly. You gripped his curls and his tongue goes to circle your clit once more. You arch your back aching for more and you throw your head back onto the head board. You shut your eyes and moan loudly, feeling your climax building up. Peter then roughly connects his lips with yours and you taste your juices. He continues to pump faster and faster and you feel your legs shake.

"Let go love... Cum for me" Peter whispers seductively in your ear. And just like that you release onto his fingers, your body shaking violently.

You weren't done with him quite yet though.

"Peter, left bedside drawer" You say and he nods. He opens it and grabs a rubber opening it with his teeth. His clenched jaw made you wet all over again. He slid it on and threw away the packaging. He positioned himself at your entrance and slowly pushed in.

"God Peter!!" You screamed, his size almost too much for you.

"Y/n? Are ok? We can stop, I don't want to hurt you." He said his face full of worry. You pulled him down into you and kissed his lips hungrily. He took that as a sign to continue and slowly started moving his hips back and forth. The pain mixed with pleasure with neither of the two more powerful than the other made you claw at his back and moans never stopped leaving your mouth.

He continued his slow pace for a while, careful not to hurt you. So you decided to take charge and you flipped him over, you now riding him. He held your hips and helped you slam into him over and over hitting a new spot of pleasure for you. You held yourself up with your arms on his chest but you soon grew weak and let your body fall on his. He continued the thrusts moving his hips up and down and you brought your lips to his. You felt him twitch inside you and you yourself were nearing your high.

He bit down on your bottom lip and you gripped his hair. The pain now fully gone and only leaving pleasure, you felt the pleasure build up inside of you once more. You both moved your hips up and down, Peter's hips meeting yours halfway. The sound of skin slapping together filled the room, as well as the constant sound of the two of you moaning each other's names.

You released onto him, your body feeling the pleasure wash over you. Peter followed soon after, then you collapsed on top of him. You both lay there for a bit, fatigue from what had just happened. Peter planted a kiss on the top of your head and wrapped his arms around your back, holding you tight.

"That was amazing. I love you y/n" Peter says breaking the silence.

"I've never loved you more, spiderling." You say into his chest giving his abs a soft kiss.