"Do You Even Have To Ask?"-Chapter 10

"Hey, I think we should just forget about what happened tonight and clear our heads for a while okay?"

Rachel, not wanting to talk about her past, gladly agrees and leans back on the couch, looking up at the ceiling.

"Instead, I think we both could use a little distraction," the English player hears Kristie's husky voice as she hears her stand up.

The next thing Rachel knew, Kristie plopped herself onto the forward's lap and straddled her, so they were face to face.

Rachel propped herself up from her position and placed her hand on Kristie's cheek, gently caressing it.

"I like the sound of that," Rachel answers in a whisper.

Kristie leans forward and her lips brush Rachel's. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. Kristie wanted to pull away before she loses herself but she couldn't seem to...In this minty moment, her senses have been seduced and she could no longer think straight. "Rachel," she whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. The blonde smiles, her heart fluttering at the midfielder's voice as she clasps her hands on either side of Kristie's face. Never before has her name ever felt so wonderful a one, she thought, as she leans in for another.

Unexpectedly, Rachel's hand drifted to her hip and it settled there before pulling Kristie closer. The other girl inhaled sharply in response, Kristie was against her warm chest, chiseled to perfection. Must she be so perfect? She splayed her hand against it, intending to push her away, but instead she left it there.

Her breathing quickened as did hers and she began nuzzling Kristie's neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. It was now Rachel's turn as she felt the urge to push herself away from Kristie, but couldn't. Her limp body began to tremble uncontrollably. Her head was angled slightly to the side as the Boston native's lips came closer and closer to hers. She was surprised to find her own lips parted and their breaths mingled. Kristie now had complete power over Rachel as she had Rachel's back pressed against the throw pillows. Hungrily taking in each other's lips, they both were faintly moaning and Rachel knew that if they kept going, it was going to be harder for them to stop.

The forward had to pull away and think to herself if she wanted to continue. She didn't know if they were ready to take it to the next level because 1) she didn't know if Kristie had ever been with a girl 2) she didn't know if Kristie was ready and comfortable with it 3) she didn't want to make it seem like she was just trying to get into Kristie's pants 4) she was trying to show Kristie that she's a changed woman and having sex right away didn't seem like a good idea until they were both ready into the relationship.

"What's wrong?" Kristie questions with concern. "Did I do something wrong?"

Rachel hesitated to say what was on her mind but decided against it because she didn't want to ruin the moment. They were just making out, nothing more was going to happen.

"No," Rachel responds with a smile, "Everything is perfect."

"Okay," Kristie hushes her seductively, before moving her finger, and pressing her hand against her teammate's cheek, giving her more support to push herself towards her, and connecting their lips again.

"I love the taste of you," the midfielder says in between the kisses as she slid her tongue in Rachel's mouth a few times. Rachel's lips were firm against hers, but the kiss remained soft, gentle, slow. They held it for a few seconds, before their lips began to move in perfect sync, slowly, cautiously. Kristie exhales through her nose, not wanting to let go. Her entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic, and lust. She moved her hand from Rachel's cheek to the back of her head, her fingers tangling in her long, dirty blonde hair, lightly pulling Rachel into her, adding more pressure to their lips, deepening the kiss.