The Fifth Child

Freddy stops and growls, turning around to face the voice. I reactivate Foxy's eyes and flip up his patch, swiveling his head around so I can look to see what's going on. A figure was marching down the hall, energy crackling from their form, but it wasn't one of the animatronics. They were smaller, their movements more fluid. There's a blue cap on their head and they're dressed in uniform.. but, it can't be.. why would the security guard risk his life by leaving the office?

Then, the guard started to speak. But the voice didn't belong to him, at least not entirely. It's strange. His voice is distinctly adult male, but it has an echo that sounds a lot like the voice of a young girl. "I'm getting tired of your crap, Freddy! And now I can finally do something about it!" He shouts, standing several feet away from us. The air around him glitters, and for a second, a ghostly image of a golden Freddy Fazbear suit flickers around him.

"Who are you? What are you?" Jason stammered, taking a few steps back, still dragging my helpless robot fox body with him. He sounded uneasy, maybe even afraid? That would be a first, the Bear being scared of something. To be honest, if the guard didn't seem like he was on my side, I would probably be afraid too.

The guard laughs and steps towards us, his eyes taking on a black tint. "I'm sorry. I thought it was obvious. I am the fifth child. The one who wasn't able to take a suit for myself. The one who had to sit and watch as you killed the last security guy, the one who's been helpless as you and your buddies terrorized my poor host here." He pats himself on the chest. "But now that he's let me in, I'm going to give you what you deserve!" He lurches forward, balling his hand into a fist, the golden Freddy suit glimmering around him again as he punches Freddy square in the jaw, sending him reeling and releasing me from his grasp.

I scramble up so I'm sitting, trying to turn all of Foxy back on, electricity surging and sparking through his body. The guard steps in front of me, taking up a fighting stance, staring Freddy down before glancing back at me. "C'mon, fox-boy. Get up. The others will be here any minute now." He says, rushing forward and putting his hands on Freddy's shoulders and pushing him towards the show stage, the golden suit appearing again and lingering for a bit before fading once more.

I get up onto my feet, moving my limbs to make sure everything is working properly. Just in time, too. Freddy lets out a roar of fury, then suddenly both the kitchen doors and the door to the supply closet burst open, the latter flying off it's hinges. The guard must have locked Bonnie inside before coming down to face the Bear.

Bonnie and Chica are quickly upon us, looking just as agitated as their master. I look back at the guard, who is currently duking it out with Jason, throwing punches and easily avoiding Fazbear's counterattacks. "Keep 'em off me, Foxy! I can't handle Freddy and his minions together!" He shouts back at me, ducking to avoid a swinging paw. 

I release a robotic growl at the chicken and bunny, showing off my array of unreasonably sharp teeth. They screech at me, trying to speak but as they're young spirits, they don't have enough energy to both move and talk at the same time. Chica goes for me, and I sidestep, swinging my hook arm around and shredding her 'Let's Eat!' bib. She doesn't look happy, snapping her beak at me, her endoskeleton clearly exposed. I uppercut her with my 'normal' hand, sending her stumbling backwards and ending up on her butt, shutting down and leaving the little girl without enough energy to turn back on.

Bonnie comes at me while I'm distracted, his arms forward, grabbing me by the arms and pushing me into one of the tables and bending my back over it, releasing my normal arm and glaring down at me, punching me in the face. I screech and flail, hitting him back, but with his heavier frame he's not affected much. He leans over me, stuffing his hand inside the hole in my chest and grabbing at my endoskeleton, laughing in my face. He stops moving for a moment. "Your pirate days are over, nerd!" He says with a malicious tone in his squeaky voice.

My heart would be pounding if it still could. I can't let it end just as we're about to win. I scream at Bonnie, thrusting my head forward and snapping my jaws, sinking my teeth into the top half of his face, crunching down into his endoskull. He cries out, pulling his head back. Big mistake. His face is pulled off his head, most of his endoskull coming with it. He falls limp, crashing to the floor. His spirit floats above the corpse of the purple rabbit, the ghost looking at me with his dead eyes before whimpering quietly, unable to do anything else. I push myself off the table, unhinging Foxy's jaw to spit out the bunny's face and looking down sadly at his spirit, before turning towards the fight behind me.

Freddy had the guard by the wrists against the wall, letting out his deep, terrifying laugh. "You're strong, but you're not ready for Freddy." He growls, and I'm sure he would smile if his suit would allow. "Looks like you're finally going to get a suit of your own." He starts to drag the guard away to backstage, who's struggling to break away. His eyes find me in the dark, and he shouts with his strange mixed voice. "Foxy! Don't just stand there!" He pleads. "HELP ME!"