Justice

Freddy lunges forward, his paw headed straight for my face. I duck and tackle him, sinking my hook into the fur and padding of his back, pushing him and holding him against the shelves against the back wall. The guard punches Freddy hard in the jaw, and a crunching sound could be heard as the endoskeleton's lower jaw cracks off of the metallic hinge, causing his mouth to fall open and stay limp, a few bright sparks shooting out of the corner.

He's clearly upset by his newly-broken jaw. Garbled, malfunctioning screeches of anger come from his voicebox. The child slash guard is clearly upset with him making that noise, as he punches him again, an uppercut this time, making Freddy's costumed head fly off, leaving just the bare endoskeleton with its beady, pinpoint red eyes staring daggers at us. He screams again and punches me in the chest, causing me to stagger backwards, my hook tearing a large gash in his side before coming with me.

Jason grabs another head from the shelf and fumbles to put it on, though in the darkness it's hard to tell which is which, and he ends up putting on an earless Bonnie head instead, though it's not too much different since Bonnie was just a purple version of Freddy with rabbit ears. The jaw is still slack, even more now that it's not even attached to the broken jaw, and the head is on a little crooked, making him look possessed; fitting, right? Anyway, Golden punches Jason in the side, yelling at him with that odd two-person voice. Fredbon starts to fight back, sending a left hook into the guard's stomach, causing the ghostly Golden suit to shimmer and vanish, the guard falling onto his butt, cursing under his breath as his host tries to regenerate the suit.

Jason has other plans though, as he starts kicking him, preventing the little girl from recovering. I regain my footing and look around, grabbing the endoskeleton on the table by the legs. "Hey, Jason! Ever play baseball?" I shout at him, making him turn his attention to me. He starts to speak, but I cut him off by swinging the bare endo like a bat, smacking him in the face and making him hit the floor, though unfortunately the impact makes the endoskeleton fall apart, and I didn't have time to put it back together. I guess joining the Little Leagues was a good idea after all.

Jason was rendered useless for a moment, being hit with a large metal skeleton took a lot of power out of him, the sparks coming from his jaw becoming brighter and more frequent. This gave the fifth child enough time to bring the Golden Freddy suit back up, ready to fight once again. Fredbon struggles to his feet, sparks shooting out of most of his joints. Seems like being a part-time baseball took a lot of his energy out of him. He immediately goes for me, clocking me in the jaw and sending me flying over the table, ending up on my back on the other side. The guard goes paw-to-paw with Fredbon, who's still a force to be reckoned with even after having his jaw broken and running out of energy very quickly. They seem evenly matched, trading blows and pushing each other back and forth, neither of them hitting the walls. 

I watch for a moment, before I get an idea. I sneak behind Fredbon as quietly as a six-and-a-half-foot robot can sneak, hoping that his opponent will distract him. I wait for him to back up, and grab him by the legs, yanking him backwards and catching him off balance, lifting his legs up in the air. "Quickly, grab his arms, lass! We're gonna pull him apart!"

Golden Freddy stares at me for a moment, before grabbing Fredbon by the arms and lifting him up so he's dangling inbetween us. We start to pull him backwards, the metal of his skeleton creaking and screeching, Jason cursing up a storm as sparks fly out every which way. "Stop it! Cut it out right now! I'm your boss, stupid! Listen to me!" he whines, clearly getting more desperate the further his joints are stretched. 

"Sorry, Jason, but you're about to be out-of-order." I spit, before yanking backwards, the Freddy suit and skeleton bursting apart, springs bouncing around and metal parts clattering to the floor. Jason's wispy ghost form rises from the chest compartment, looking shrivelled and defeated. "I guess that's it.. you.. you bullies beat me.. I just wanted to have some fun.." He sniffles, almost like he was about to cry, before his spirit disappears as he passes on, nothing left to possess.

"Fun.. that kid was some kinda freak if he thinks murder is fun.." I sigh, floating out of Foxy's body, which falls limp on the backstage floor. I turn my eyes, which are really just white circles, to Golden, giving himher a spectral smile. "Thanks, uh, fifth kid. I don't think I could've beat that jerk on my own." Heshe laughs in that unsettling dual tone, dissolving the image of the suit and returning my smile. "You're welcome, uh.. well, Foxy. I'll make sure Mikey here knows you're thankful for his work, too! I would've never been able to help if he hadn't asked for someone to save him. I'd better make one of the computers go crazy and give him lots of the owner's money for this, too. Anyways, I need to get him out of here. Don't want him to be here when the cleaning guys show up in thirty minutes and freak out over all the stuff we broke! Maybe I'll see you around sometime!" She makes him wink, and quickly walks out the backstage door and through the entrance.

I yawn and my form starts to shimmer. "Now that Jason's gone, nobody else will get hurt.. Chica and Bonnie should pass on soon enough now that they don't have anyone to hang on to.. I guess I'll never find out what happened to that jerk that stuffed us all into the suits in the first place, but that doesn't matter. My real enemy was Jason, and he's gone, so.. guess it's time for me to go ahead, too." I talk to myself, just to confirm, and fizzle out as my soul embarks to where it belongs.