Introduction

《Disclaimer》

I do not own Twilight, all rights go to Stephanie Meyer. I only own Lyndon and my other Original Characters.

《Summary》

Lyndon Swan is the older brother of Bella Swan. He looks a lot more like his father, but his personality is a mix of both his parents. Lyndon was an awkward person to people that he first meets, but when you get to know him, he's a lot more outgoing and talkative. His mother, Renee had taken Lyndon with her and Bella when she had left Forks, but Lyndon had always gone back to visit his father when he could, more than Bella ever went and visited him.

And the day Bella goes to Forks to live with their father, Lyndon is very quick to decide to go as well. When Bella and Lyndon get to Forks, they never expected to both fall for two separate Cullens. Bella falls in love with the brooding bronze haired, Edward. While Lyndon went and fell for his pixie haired sister, Alice. He thought his life couldn't really get anymore crazy since he fell for the pixie vampire, but he's very wrong when Bella gets a vampire to go and try to hunt her down.

So that's sort of how Lyndon finds himself stuck between the love he feels for Alice Cullen and the dangers that lurk very close to loving a vampire with the dangers that are there. But, Lyndon never let's that danger try and ruin his relationship with Alice. Even if that means Lyndon's laying on his death bed.

《Cast》

Matthew Daddario
As
Lyndon Swan

Matthew DaddarioAsLyndon Swan

'The Boy to Fight For Love'

Ashley Greene
As
Alice Cullen

Ashley GreeneAsAlice Cullen