Chapter 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 1:

Home Sweet Home

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lyndon walked through the airport, his younger sister, Isabella or Bella walking closely next to him. Both Swans looked around their surroundings to try and find their father, Charlie. Bella wasn't as close to their father as Lyndon was, so she wasn't to excited to be staying in Forks with him, while Lyndon was quite excited, already used to living in Forks for a long period of time.

Lyndon noticed his father first, being taller than Bella by quite a lot, he could see over most heads of the people walking by them. Charlie was dressed in his police uniform, as he was the chief of the Forks police department. Lyndon grabbed Bella's arm and moved her towards there father, as he noticed she was walking in a direction that he wasn't at. Bella looked at Lyndon with confusion, but when she turned to look away from him, she noticed her father standing a couple feet away from them.

As the two teens walked closer, Charlie smiled kindly, to which Lyndon returned a bit brighter. As the two teens got closer to their father, Charlie pulled Lyndon into a hug.

"Good to see you Lyn." Charlie said, as he pulled away.

Lyndon smiled at his father. "It's great to see you two dad."

Lyndon turned away from him and his younger sister, to grab his bags again, getting ready to start heading out of the airport and head to the all to familiar house that Charlie has lived in since he and Bella were babies.

Lyndon opened Charlie's police cruiser door and stepped out. He looked up at the all to familiar house, a smile overcoming his face. He suddenly felt whole and happy now that he was standing in front of his childhood home, he had never like that in his Phoenix home or even around his mom like he did around his dad. Lyndon shut the cruiser door, closing his eyes and taking in a breath through his nose, loving the smell of the forest and rain. Yeah he was definitely a small town kind of guy. Lyndon turned around to help his dad with his and Bella's bags.

"Thanks, Lyn." Charlie said as he saw his son grab some of his more heavy bags."

Lyndon smiled a kind smile. "Anytime dad."

Lyndon followed his dad and sister up towards the house, where his dad was going to show them where their rooms were. But Lyndon already knew where it was. As Lyndon got to the top of the stairs, he ignored his dad and little sister and walked straight into his bedroom, immediately dropping his bags on the cold wood floor. Lyndon sighed in happiness, looking around his room at all of the old books and paintings that he had left in this house.

Lyndon looked behind him as he heard footsteps approaching his room. His brown eyes landed on his dad, who awkwardly walked into his bedroom with him.

"Well, I know you don't like change," Charlie started. "So I thought I'd leave your room the way it was."

Lyndon laughed softly. "Thanks dad, I like it this way."

Charlie placed a hand on Lyndon's shoulder. "I'm glad you do. Now, welcome to Forks, kid."

Lyndon looked away from his father, a smile on his face and a twinkle his eye. "It's good to be back."