Chapter 0

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 0:

A Wish

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A young Lyndon Swan, sat barefoot in the mossy green grass of the backyard of his father's home in Forks, Washington. Gazing out into the tall dark, but beautiful green woods that stood tall over the young boy. Lyndon had a notebook layed across his lap, writing of the beauty he saw in scene in front of him. Papers with drawings of the woods, animals, and other things that he had drawn were sprawled out over the grass around him. Lyndon closed his eyes, picturing the land before him in his mind, but nothing he imagined could compare to the actual site. Most kids wouldn't even care about the outdoors and much rather stay in side and watch T.V. or play video games, but not Lyndon. He much rather preferred the outdoors, with the beauty of the plants that they created, and the sounds of that the animals created.

Lyndon was so lost in thought, that he hadn't heard his father, Charlie call out his name to come back inside. It wasn't until Charlie had to come outside and tap his son on the shoulder to break him out of his thoughts. Lyndon had opened his eyes, and was met with the brown eyes of his father.

"What?" Lyndon asked, confused as to why his father was standing in front of him.

"Lyn, it's getting late. You need to start heading back inside now." Charlie answered, pointing at the sky to show how dark it had gotten.

"Oh, um... I'll be right in there. I'm just gonna get my stuff together." Lyndon said, smiling sheepishly at his father.

Charlie smiled and nodded his head. "Okay, I'll be waiting for you kid."

With that, Charlie got up from the ground and headed back towards the house. Lyndon started gathering his drawings and put them into the notebook Lyndon had. Before Lyndon had walked inside the house, he paused and looked back out at the woods. Lyndon smiled slightly as he thought of something.

'Next time I come to Forks. I wish for my life to be just like what this Spring Break was like. Hopefully it will be like this.'

If only little Lyndon knew, that next time he comes to Forks, Washington. His life takes a drastic turn when he meets the Cullens.