2: The Eleventh Young Master

DREAMING OF INDEPENDENT DANCE til the early rays of the sun that streamed through the open windows of a certain young master's room.

Silken curtains gracefully fluttering along the wind as sound of light footsteps made its way inside, on a certain large bed laid someone with adorable blue locks.

Sensing other's presence the young male rolled his head to the side and then his eyes blinked open. His captivating face is void of emotion- Tetsuya, the hidden eleventh child of Kuruko Family, for a moment stared at his personal butler as the middle-aged man servant make his favorite morning tea.

Leisurely sitting up, taking a slow passing breath's, he observed the whole place, it is still the same like it used to, nothing change with this room but the fact he is inside of his miniature garden, again. In the past, he do not feel any comfort here, and yet right now a feeling of tranquility enveloping his mind.

"Young Master, Everyone are waiting for you in the dining table and the old madam came to visit you."The familiar aroma of his tea wafted through as he took the cup from Lucifer. After the announcement his butler moved back to stand at other side.

The statement didn't bother him much.

He only nodded for understanding. It's a mere breakfast with his family anyway.

Noticing the clock on his bedside table, it reminded him today is Monday and exactly 7:00 A.M.

His morning class would start at 9:00 in Ku Ko Hei University and according to his own schedule he always left this mansion one hour before to get there. However, the current situation served to him, he cannot leave as he please with the old madam's presence or else he will only meet something more complicated.

Thirty minutes later, standing in front of a full length mirror and checking his whole appearance, from his head to toe, his hair grew a little longer for the past years, his skin tone became more pale than ever, and then the perfect well designed blue uniform with black tie is rightfully fitted to his body. It only not made him look like a well mannered individual but more like a confident, calm and collected person.

Satisfied with the image, Tetsuya took a last glance at his wristwatch before he turned around and left the spot. He started to walk out from his room as the butler silently followed him. They made their way toward the long stairs and patiently descended on it while the other servants bowed and greeted their young master. Tetsuya pay them no mind and continued walking with Lucifer tailing him.

Finally reaching the closed doors of dining room. They stopped before it for awhile as Tetsuya seemed to have thinking something. Then the corner of his lips curved upward into a thin smile with his eyes glinting amusedly. But, it disappeared without a trace when he rise both of his arms and pushed the door by himself. As if there's an angel who had passed, all the people inside become quiet and cast their eyes on him.

Ah. Here it comes.

With a soft voice he decided to greet everyone. "Good Morning, I'm sorry for coming late."