4: The Grandmother Is !

No way in heavens that he will be able to forget his grandmother. A beautiful woman despite her old age is looking at him sternly with the expression of disapproval.

She is Kuroko Hinamisa, a very strict and brilliant woman, she is his father's mother and Tetsuya are far away from having better relationship with her. As far as his memories can remember, he doesn't have any good memories with the old woman.

He lived his child's life inside of the mansion and all their talks are mainly things about proper etiquette along with hundred lectures. Until then when he's in the middle school, he decided to live with his another grandmother which resulted distancing himself. He doesn't know anymore after that. For all the past years, they never interact with each other except when it really necessary.

Tetsuya didn't have any grudge with his grandmother—nonetheless.

Even if the old woman hate him to death.

He doesn't care.

" Grandmother, I wouldn't dare such a thing. Please, forgive my silence. I do not mean anything. " And, I really do not care about it. Tetsuya whispered, still lack of expression as expected to his blank face.

"Tetsuya. I heard your team recently won the championship and I learned how obscene conduct you've done. It is not shocking but shouldn't you explain yourself with it?" Hinamisa's hard stare was not really pleased at her statement. As if you can hear the old woman gritted her teeth. Her face says it all, she is cleary angry toward the her eleventh's grandchild. Then everyone seemed to fell in disturbing silence.

"Grandmother, Kissing my fiance isn't wrong."

"Audacious! Shameless! Careless! "

Hinamisa shouted and slapped her right hand on the table surprising everyone except Tetsuya. The boy  stared at his grandmother feeling nothing. Even slightest of reaction from him is not there.

"Tetsuya, you must remember you're blood is Kuroko. Don't ever stain this family anymore like what you already done. One is enough, two is too much. Next time, don't use your deadhead."

"Yes. Grandmother." Tetsuya replied, his face didn't show any remorse or any emotions. He nodded once. Then goes back eating his breakfast as if nothing had happened.

Hinamisa bit her lower lip not liking the boy's reply and stands up deciding to leave the place while saying she lost her appetite. The middle-aged female servant helped her out of the dining room. Ritsu would like to go after her mother-in-law for bad-mouthing her son like that, but she was stopped by Masamune's hand.

"What are you doing!?"

"Wife. Don't."

"What do you mean?"

"Mother, Father. I'm happy seeing you again but I have to go, my class would start soon." Tetsuya uttered standing up and bowing his head. Masamune was the first to respond by giving his approving nod. Ritsu quickly moved and embraced her eleventh child.

" Don't listen to your Grandmother, it just she's missing you too much and I heard she's losing the game with her tea club friends, so she's being cranky right now."

"Mother, Please, Let me breath."

====\[∆_∆]/====

[[ HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! ]]