7: Love Letter

Everyone are busy on their own, after attending all of the student council meetings for today. Tetsuya gone to meet the basketball team to made an announcement, he would like to give them a humble dinner tonight. They failed to celebrate last time for their championship because of the scandal inside the locker room.

Although, you really cannot call it's a huge scandal but for the new recruits string members it was already a huge scoop as well for the media. Though it's mere kissing, but for newcomer eyes whom never seen their Captain to be intimate with someone's before, witnessing such a scene they cannot help to turn their heads around and be embarrassed. Who would dare to think they're astonishing Captain is into men!

If they know it early, perhaps they did countless moves to win the amazing Captain's heart.

Too bad, that's not what supposed to be happened.

Furthermore, there is another reason to dismissed everyone because of the man beside their captain. His identity was already intimidating enough to make their knees weak and worship him on the floor. It gave everyone a feeing of uneasiness and discomfort, even the female head coach who is in charge is failing to keep a wide smile on her face with heavy atmosphere.

So, the head coach choose to make a new date for a celebration and they were immediately dismissed.

Tetsuya didn't feel bad. But, his team deserved better for their hard works and talents. Treating them a dinner for tonight is not just enough, it will be just a partial celebration from him.

Once he reached the Kei Gymnasium, his presence isn't quickly get noticed. Not like other captains, as far for the past it still the same having his weak and low presence unless he made his voice to be heard.

However, there are seven people here
who get accustomed to his existence.

"Captain!" A bubbly voice shouted as running footsteps approaching him.

He turned around, seeing the beauty in strawberry long hair with a cherry red lipsticks on her kissable lips. Her heavy front is bouncing in her fitted blouse while she is moving forward, and that addicting smile on her face is too noticeable. The second strings of new members cannot help but fallen into admiration for their new fairy before their sight. Oh, goddess of the heaven, you gave us such a fairy! It was inside of every single dogs mind.

All their faces hanging there, blushing of crimson but quickly vanished once they noticed the reason why the fairy is running on her sneakers.

Captain is here!

"Yamaguchi."

"Yes, Captain. It's me." Her voice is too soft, distinct and filled of shyness.

"You're back." Tetsuya nodded.

"Yes, I heard the news of everyone's hard work in taking the gold again. I immediately book a ticket and come here to gave my pleasantries as well to celebrate with you...." Yamaguchi says, cheeks redding as she clutched the ball within her hands as she tried to look away.

The others who's been watching from a far are curious to death of what is their relationship.

There is a hint of speculation running through each heads, like is this fairy are wearing a green hat? For as long as they can remember the Captain has already a lover.

"Keita." Tetsuya called. From the two strings, the young brown haired male came into them.

"Yes! Captain."

"Call everyone here." Nodding, Keita walked away and starts to shout and call everyone to come up. Some are already approaching the captain with the fairy beside him. While some keep eyeing the fairy in curiosity, she who just showed up today saying she's the captain's friend. For the old members they already knew her and they didn't bothered about her.

Tetsuya didn't speak at first for he is waiting to see the familiar faces and yet failed of seeing them. He did not mind and he softly speak out his all awaiting announcements that made everyone happy.

Thereafter, they go back working out again, Tetsuya checks each members, watching their practice and pointing out new ways of strategies to study for them. Everybody was clearly tired but the smiles of their faces are more important for them.

Their captain dismissed everyone and reminded the dinner party tonight at the restaurant down town, of course they nodded their heads vigorously.

When no one is around, Tetsuya saw Yamaguchi standing the entrance and obviously waiting for him. She's been here all the time, observing in silence.

"Captain."

"..."

"I made this." Yamaguchi showed him a purple envelope with a large purple hearts sticker and Hello Kitty. He like to speak his own judgment, he is sure this one is a love letter but not formal and beautiful enough for the college student like her instead it's more like made by a kid or elementary student.

"Ugly."

Yamaguchi eyes twitched, her brown dolly orbs moved and glared at the bluenette. "I know, but it somehow cute right?" She's trying to save her face a little.

"Not at all."

"..." Can she slap this captain's face?

"It's getting late, I have to go."

"Yeah, but..."Yamaguchi stared at the waiting brother.

"What?" Tetsuya asked. He locked the door and then he looked once again at the ugly love letter.

"Just give it to him, he will accept it."

"But..but.."

"If you cannot see him, don't search for him. He will show up in front of you later. Go home now."

"I see." Yamaguchi faintly smiled, and she quickly ran away.

After a minute of making sure the girl would not come back anymore here.

Tetsuya glanced at other direction in where there's a purple haired man walking out from darkness. Both of his hands are inside of his pockets as he took steps forward.

He's not wearing his blazer with the shirt's first and second buttons are opened and his hair was in such a complete mess. It didn't take a second for the bluenette to understand what this man's doing before he came out from his hiding place. The usual....

"How long are you been here?"

"Long enough."

"Will you attend tonight?"

"No."

"Tell the others the announcement, I will wait for everyone's tonight." He firmly said.

Then Tetsuya made his move to leave but midway he stopped standing few feet apart. He turned his head for one moment and he stared at the other's purple eyes. His voice was void of the usual emotion as he speak, if you will observed carefully one will be able to tell the underlying seriousness.

"Don't make her wait for too long, she have to go back in England tonight."

He didn't waited for a response, after all the other man will keep his silence.

Tetsuya don't want to be bothered by the other's affairs but Yamaguchi isn't a stranger to him, she is one of most dear childhood sweetheart from his past and he do not wish for the joyful woman to waste her time here as well he knows one thing they cannot put a blind eye, the certain old man of hers aren't easy to deal with for heaven's sake.

As long as he can do something, he is trying to avoid the possible troubles knocking on his everyone doors or else their peaceful life of basketball team will be put in chaos.

He took out his phone and then make a call.

"I'm on my way."