2-Years

<|Izuku's POV|>

"Can we go to the park now?" "Later dear after you eat you breakfast" Mom said while preparing breakfast "Ok mommy" I replied 'I can't wait to see Momo again' I thought while scarfing the food into my mouth "And Izuku take a shower first you don't want to smell in front of your friend right?" "Yes mommy" as I head to the bathroom.

<|At the Park|>

'It's sunday right now and I think Momo might come' I thought

<|3rd Person|>

Izuku waited for hours at the park while watching other kids play with their friends. Other kids says that Izuku don't have a quirk. He have a quirk but doesn't show it because he didn't want to get blind by the applause and fame by having a quirk. Izuku is waiting for Momo but instead got an unexpected "Friend"

<|Izuku's POV|>

"Where is Momo?" "OI DEKU" As I turn my head I saw my "Friend" Kacchan
"H-h-hey ka-kacchan" I said while smiling weakly "OI WHERE'S THE COURAGE YOU SHOWED YESTERDAY HUH!?" "I-i don't know" "YEAH RIGHT SO NOW I'M GONNA TEACH YOU WHERE YOU BELONG!" He shouted as he charge towards me. I'm so terrified that I summoned "Intetsu". "OI OI OI DEKU YOU USELESS BEING YOU HIDING LIKE THIS FROM ME HUH!? IS THIS BECAUSE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME!? I'M GONNA SHOW YOU WHO'S THE BOSS HERE!" He charge while launching small explosions
I tried to lift "Intetsu" but I can't after 2 to 5 hit my "Intetsu" dissapeared "HUH WHAT A LAME QUIRK YOU HAVE MUST BE SAD BEING A WEAK DEKU THAT CAN'T PROTECT ANYTHING HUH!?" after he said that he started beating me up it continued for like an hour after that he leave like nothing ever happened. After that I limp my way to home. "IZUKU WHERE HAVE YOU BEE? I'm so worried about you?" "Sorry Mom just got lost in time while playing" I said while making my way to the living room "Izu why you hair smell like it's singed and you got bruises and cuts?" Mom said while her face is full of  worry "Mom it's ok I just got the scratches from the branches Mommy"
"O-ok honey". After dinner I go to my room 'Why Momo isn't there? Maybe she left me no I have to work hard Momo said she wants to be a hero and she will go to U.A. Momo I promise you this I'm gonna make it to U.A' I thought while drifting to sleep holding the lock pendant Momo gave me.

(Thank you for reading my story please point out my errors and criticism is a go so that I can improve myself and see you guys on the next update peace out)