6-Entrance

~•1st Person•~

After the long orientation of Present Mic the written exam started which is easy for me well for most part. Then the practical started. We got our buses and go to our different cities. 'Izuku calm your nerves this is what you been training for the past 10 months, heck for your whole life don't waste this chance Izuku' I thought to myself and started to meditate. We got of our bus and I see quite a number of applicants and the nice girl that help me at the entrance what's her name again? Ochaco right? She looks tense maybe I'll help her calm down. I started to walk towards her and felt a firm hand on my shoulder. "You're not planning on sabotaging her right?" Said a firm voice "N-no I'll just help her to calm down I mean look at her she's shaking" I replied "I'm very sorry I jumped again the conclusions with that said go ahead" "Thank you" I replied "Hey Uraraka" I said "Hey Deku" "You look a little bit tense there" "Ye-yeah I just don't want to mess this chance to go to U.A" after she said that she started to calm down "Thank you for that Deku you know I want to let that out of my chest" "Well no need to thank me Uraraka well see you later" "Yeah see you later Deku l" and with that I left her and waited for the signal to start the practical exams. Then suddenly Izuku bolted to the gates "There's no countdown in a real fight, follow the green haired kid." Everyone immediately ran to the gate.

•<Break>•

"46 points! That's not enough I need more villain points" Izuku said. He ran all over the place to find villain points. "There they are" he charged into 6 3-pointers "Let's see what stronger my blades or these junk of metals".

At the observation room

"Look at that green haired kid, he's very skilled with that sword" said ? "He's also calm and collected even in tight situations." "Lets not get ahead of ourselves here the real challenge about to begin" ? Said then proceeded to push a red button.

At Izuku

"What the hell?" He said as he saw the giant zero pointer "Everyone run!" Someone said, as Izuku's about to run he hearda faint voice. "Please help me"
Izuku's instincts full throttled "Where are you?!" Then he saw Uraraka under a pile of rubble, he lifted the pile of rubble with effort. "Can you walk?" "N-no, I think my foot's broken" Izuku lifted Uraraka a ran to the other examinees. "Hey can you hold her?" "Oh yes, wait where are you going?"
"I'll eliminate the threat" Izuku said and charge to the zero pointer. "As they said the bigger they are the harder they fall" Izuku said as he charge up his air cutter "AIR CUTTER" the slash cut off most of the zero pointer threads and left arm off. "I guess that's it"
TIMES UP AND THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING
"Well guess I better head home" Izuku said as he walked to the gates. "Hey have you seen that guy destroyed a zero pointer" "Man he's strong " "He destroyed up that zero pointer like it's nothing"

At the observation room
"AGHHHHH he destroyed the zero pointer I built, does he know how much is a maintenance for a machine that big?" "Calm down now, at least we got a new promising student at U.A" "Now it's our job to teach and nurture these kid to be fine heroes one day."

(Hello Kenshin here. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I'm just sad and unmotivated. I'm saying please don't expect the regular updates but  I'll write stuff for you guys. I love you guys so much. As always see you on the flip side Kenshin out~~~~)