7-Man in Black

~1st Person~

'I really hope I passed that test, and I've been out of contact on Zoro since the exam ended.' as I doing my workout mom barge into my door. "Izuku yo-your letter's here!" she said as she handed it over to me. "Thanks Mom, I'll be opening it now." "Alright honey, I'll be waiting downstairs" as she left my room. 'Alright, all my time training leads to this very moment' 

"HELLO YOUNG MAN, IT IS I ALLMIGHT, you scored 124 points in the entrance exams and enough to acquire a spot in the hero course of UA high. You acquired the extra points from what we call the HERO POINTS, what kind of hero school does not reward the passionate flame of young heroes that shows worthiness for a spot on our school, and young man WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA." as the projection dissapeared " Mom I made it!" I screamed as I ran downstairs, hugged her and I saw Zoro " Z-z-z-zoro sensei, why are you here?" I asked " Of course to visit my student who passed the UA exam." Zoro smugly said " T-t-thank you very much for teaching me Sensei, really for everything." "Oi brat, don't be too mushy now and your welcome." Zoro replied " So Mr.Zoro would you like to join us for breakfast?" Mom said " If it's not a problem Ms.Midorya, I would love to." " Just call me Inko, it makes me feel old. I'll be at the kitchen preparing breakfast." Mom said as she left us. A comforting silence was heard "So kid, how does it feel?" Zoro asked " It feels incredible sensei, to prove everyone wrong about me." " I must say you showed quite a feat, scoring 124 points. So, when do you start?" " Next week sensei. Thank you for teaching me sensei, I couldn't done it without you." " Stop with the mushy stuff, also come to the beach tommorow." " Why sensei?." " I'll teach you the Insight."

~Next Day~ 

I woke up. Starting my routine, working out, shower, and eating breakfast. "Bye Mom, I have to meet Zoro sensei at the beach." I said to mom "Just be careful honey." Mom reminded me "Bye Mom and take care." 

I jog to the beach to find sensei meditating. "Zoro Sensei, good morning and I'm ready to learn."

"Good, always ready to learn HAHA, let's start but first I'll explain what is Insight. Insight is a skill to see through your opponent's techniques by observation. Using this you can your see opponent's next move simply through their muscle movement and you can properly sense how dangerous  someone really is on the first meeting." Zoro explained. "Wow, that really is a powerful technique if used right. How will I able to use this technique? and how will I train for this type of technique............" Izuku said as he go to one of his mumble sessions "Oi Kid you're muttering again." "AHH, sorry about that. Can we start now sensei?"

~3rd Person~

Through this week Izuku trained for the technique Insight. Izuku studied the muscle movement of Zoro while using a sword to fight and bare-handed. To the first few days Izuku struggled to dodge Zoro's attacks. The long week ended and Izuku being the fast learner mastered it within a week.

~3rd Person~

"Thank you Zoro sensei, for teaching me your skills." Izuku bowed "No worries kid, because I know that you will use it for the better, now go or you'll be late." Zoro said shooing Izuku "Okay Dad." Izuku said without knowing and running off to the train station. "Dad? I'll like to be one. Now which way I have to go to home again?" Zoro talking to himself.

~Izuku's POV~

'Where is this classroom? and How big is U.A?' I thought as I roam the hallways. 'Oh, there it is and that's one big door, well here goes nothing.' as I enter the classroom I see Bakugo and the strict guy at the entrance exams. "Put your foot down. You're disrespecting the upperclassmen that used these tables." the blue haired guy said, well more on the command side "HUH and why am I gonna follow you fucking extra? I'll CRUSH YOU FOUR EYES!!" Bakugo shouted "Crush me? Are you sure you're in the right school? and You I congratulate you for seeing the hidden part of the exam." "What hidden part?" I asked "Now lets sit--" "Iida, Iida Tenya." He said.

~3rd Person~

As the chattering continues a man dressed in black entered the room that went unnoticed by the class except Izuku. 'This kid have some good instinct, this year will be a good one' "How long will you keep talking?" the man in black said "It took you a full quarter of a minute to settle down. Too irrational. As you may know the U.A high is known for the freestyle teaching here and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the three years, now wear these and get on the field." the man in black explained as he gave out the PE uniforms. "15 minutes, time's running" and he left as the class scramble to the changing rooms. Izuku's the first one on the field to avoid attention. "You're fast unlike your classmates Midorya." the man in black said "Thank you sensei." Izuku said as he bowed. "Now let's wait for your classmates and start the test."

(Hollo it is I, Kenshin and here's the new chapter. Sorry for the long wait of one chapter, I hope you guys are safe in this pandemic from the cough cough sniffle sniffle. I'm thinking of making a new story. I like the betrayed stories here in wattpad and if you want awesome a cool stories, you can find it on cheerfulreaper. He or she is my inspiration to work on this story and new one. For a hint on the new story I'm gonna is The Curator, and till then see you on the flip side.)