Chapter 1

A heavy music was filled the bar,they are lot of people dancing wildly as they moved to the music.Some are kissing or making out.Dim lights was colorful and like dancing as the beat of music .

A man entered the bar wearing a black shirt and pants with an aviator shades making the girls to look at him like they attracted to him.He immediately go to the bar counter to order a liqour.

"Your usual order sir "the bartender said as he served his liqour

"Yup" he said like without paying attention

"Here's your liqour Mr.Cowell"the waiter uttered with a smile on his face

He just smile at the waiter before taking a sip of it.

Hours passed and he drink a lot of liqour.He decided to go to the dancefloor to have some fun and met other girls to slept with again.Everynight he was bringing girls on his house to have a one night stand on him even though his popular his bad habits was a secret cause he pays the girls whom he slept with.

He was dancing with a beautiful lady who was wearing a sexy outfit were she already wrapped her neck to the man while moving her body so close on him.

"What are you doing here Mr.Simon Cowell" the girl uttered huskily

"I just want to have some fun cause I was so stressed this past few days" he uttered seductively

"I can be your stress reliever Mr.Cowell?Just for tonight" the girl whispered to him while biting her lips trying to seduce him and she slowly leaned in to kissed him but he was the one to pushed her away from him.

"Try hard next time" he uttered with sarcasm making the girl to be pissed off.

He was about to go outside the bar when someone bumped him and a liquor was spilled on his shirt and pants making it wet. A tall man who already drunk was the one to bumped him.

"What the fuck" he cursed as he gave him a death glare

"So-sorry" the tall man was shocked cause he was accidentally spilled his liqour onto him on Simon Cowell.He didn't expect that a very well known man was the one he bumped in.Without thinking he slowly kneels and was about to unzipped the pants .

"What the fuck are you doing!"Simon shouts into the tall man without any reason he was turned on as the tall man accidentally hit his groin when the tall man unzipped his pants.The tall man just look at him with innocence.

"Stand up" he added in a monotone voice making the tall man to stood up .Simon was looking at the tall man's faced .He look at the eyes,nose and lips of the man without any reason he want to kissed him now but he keep to control his urge.

"I'm so so-sorry sir I didn't notice that I will bumped you and besides I'm dizzy again sorry Mr.Cowell?How will I pay you?Anything you want sir just to accept my sorry"the tall man uttered pleasingly

"Anything I want" he uttered with a smirk

"Yes,anything you wa-nt" the tall man stuttered

"Come with me" he uttered in a monotone voice

The tall man was about to speak when he already hold his wrist strongly as he pushed him into his car.He immediately drove his car fast and they already arrived at his house since the bar was a little bit nearer on his house.

"Follow me" he command making the tall man to be nervous

The tall man followed him inside his house and they were already at Simon's bedroom. He immediately closed the door and pinned the tall man into the wall.This was the first time that he was interested on this man who bumped him.