Chapter 3

Simon

It's been a month since last time I saw him. I missed him already .I want to call or text him but there something wanted to stop me from doing it. I sighed heavily as I see a tons of papers and meetings that I have to do.

"Goodmorning Sir Cowell" my secretary said while giving me a coffee

"Thank you, By the way did you received any text or calls coming from David Walliams?" I uttered as I leaned backward to my swivel chair.

"No sir why you are asking?" she questioned

"Nothing " I said before she leave my office

I sighed heavily as I massage my forehead to calm myself and still asking what have he done to me? It's so hard for me for not leaving him a message or see him.Making me felt crazy when I didn't see him. I just want to test myself if I can endure it without him and guess what ,I failed.

It's already 7pm when I finally get home and I immediately seat into my couch . As I closed my eyes trying  myself to be relaxed when suddenly a moments with him popped up making me want to see him now and make him mine again.

"Fuck! I just fooling myself! I really want to see him right now!" I said as I called my driver to pick David to his house.

David

I was done in eating my dinner when I heard a knocked on my door.

"Wait " I said as I open the door

I saw a tall man who was wearing a suit

"Is this the house of Mr.David Walliams?" he asked making me raised my eyebrows

"Yes ,what do you need ?" I questioned while crossing my arms

"I'm here sir caused Mr.Cowell want to see you on his house "

"Tell him I'm busy "

"But sir he said that he wants to see you or else he will be the one to pick you up on your house"

I rolled my eyes on what he just said.Simon is  a person who don't want to refuse his offer and don't accepts a NO as an answer.

"Okay just wait for me for a minute "

I changed my shirt and short.I was wearing a black v-neck with a plain white shorts and white rubber shoes.

I immediately go to the backseat and the tall man started to drive the car to Simon's house.

As we arrived I go outside the car while fixing my messy hair.

"Mr.Walliams if your looking for Sir Simon he was on his room " The tall man said with a smile before leaving me.

I go inside his house .I think he is the only one here cause it's so peaceful . I immediately go upstairs and I saw his room. I knocked the door before entering but he didn't respond when I noticed that the doorknob was already open.I enter to his room it is white and black themed room. I heard a running water from his bathroom maybe he didn't respond a while ago cause he was already taking a shower. It's been a month since I saw his presence,I'm mad at him cause I didn't know why'd he didn't leave me a message or something. I just think that he just playing me around like he do to other girls who he slept with.

My thoughts stop when I heard a clicked from the door of the bathroom.And there he was wearing only a bathrobe making him more attractive and damn hot. I shaked my head to stop my thoughts I remembered that I was mad at him.

"Hey Davy how are you?" Simon uttered huskily while smirking .His hair was messy and wet

"Shut up,Why you like me to be here?What do you need?" I asked him madly and he go towards and slowly seating beside me at the edge of his king size bedroom.

"I missed you darling" He said as he kissed and hold my hand

"Stop saying that you've missed me when you didn't do anything just to see me" I said angrily while trying to remove my hand from him

"Sorry if I didn't text or called you for almost a month cause I'm so busy and to be honest with you I just testing myself if I can take it for not seeing and insinuate you . Trying myself to control my feelings for you and guess I just failed.Yes we just got to know each other but it seems one thing is for sure that I want you to be mine love. I'm straight but your the only one who make me felt this David." Simon uttered while slowly leaned towards me

"I want you to feel my love for you baby" Simon uttered as he began to kissed me passionately

Simon began to remove my shirt while still kissing me harshly . He pulled away from a kiss for a while and he pushed me to his bed while slowly removing his bathrobe making me to bit my lips on what I just saw .Simon's boxer shorts was only left. He slowly go climbed on top of me and started to kissed my earlobe while nibbling it .He slid his tongue begging for entrance as I gladly to opened my mouth. Trailing some small kisses to my jawline down to my neck and started to suck it . He puts some hickeys anywhere he could like his owning me.

"You're mine love,"He mumbled as he leaved a mark on it making me moaned hard.

His kissed go down until he slowly remove my short and now I'm already naked same as him he kissed me again as he positioned himself to my hole. When I felt his thing was already inside on me he slowly thrust himself while holding my both hands

"Fuck your so tight baby, Compare to girls that I have sex with ,How can I get tired on pleasuring you" Simon said huskily while moaning as his thrusts became faster making me moaned his name loud.

"Si-Simon" I moaned as he continued to thrust

"I lo--love  you Da-vid" Simon uttered while kissing me again harshly

"I'm cumming"

"Me too love "

Only our moans was filled the room as we reach our climax.

"I miss you " Simon uttered while kissing my forehead and lips as he laid beside me

"I- I miss you too" I said out of nowhere while not looking at him

He cupped my chin and lifted up.I saw his genuine smile .

"You look so cute darling whenever you say those things shyly" Simon teased me making me to blushed

"Stop it" I said while slapping his chest

"I know your already tired let's sleep now my love " Simon uttered while wrapping his arms around me.

"Goodnight " he added and kissed my forehead again

"Goodnight Si" I uttered with a smile