[1]

YUKI
Ugh! Mornings!!!! One of the things I hate the most, and that alarm clock!!! Stupid piece of shit that wakes me up!! But sometimes my mom wakes me up....cause I'm a bit of a heavy sleeper? But who cares? Fuck them all! And oh! Today is my new day in my new school! Which is great! Hahaha! Please note my sarcasm! I hate it!!! I only got kicked out of my old school cause I spoke back to the teacher, she's annoying!!!! Anyways! I go to my bathroom and take a nice bath cause why not? After taking a bath I put on my clothes.

cause I'm a bit of a heavy sleeper? But who cares? Fuck them all! And oh! Today is my new day in my new school! Which is great! Hahaha! Please note my sarcasm! I hate it!!! I only got kicked out of my old school cause I spoke back to the teacher, ...

Okay, I'm not really into pink, but pastel pink is an exceptional! I styled my hair a bit, then I grabbed my backpack and sling it over my shoulders, I went downstairs and I saw my brothers, yup I have two older brothers, Yugiyo and Yoshi, Yoshi is annoying and Yugiyo is okay I guess? but I love them! "Morning Mom, morning dad" I said and Yoshi gasped

Yugiyo^

Yoshi^

"Greet us too my ugly sister!" Yoshi said and I just stick my tongue out to him and he glared at me "Morning lil sis" Yugiyo said as he ruffled my hair, I gasped "It took 15 minutes to style my hair!!" I said and he pinched my cheeks "You look cute when your angry!" Yugiyo said and I pushed his hand away, I hissed at him and he just laughed at me. After eating breakfast Yugiyo said he'll drop me off, okay, so Yugiyo is done with school and Yoshi is still in school but he studies at another school, yeah that's about it! When we arrived at the school I saw big letters that read 'Magic Academy', cringe! I didn't notice he already stopped until he opened the door for me, I got out, I was about to go but he stopped me by holding my wrist, "What?" I said "Don't make trouble this time 'kay?" Yugiyo said and I nodded, he pulled me for a hug and kissed my head (this is exactly how my older brother treats me) "Bye! And pick me up too!!" I said and he chuckled "Bye!" He said then he go back to his car, I waved my hands then he drove off, I turned around and sighed, Let's do this! Yeet!!! I walked inside the gates and I saw a lot of students looking at me, jeez! Never knew I was this pretty! Hihi! Just joking, I was looking around when I spotted a oh so familiar person, "Aika!!!" I yelled and she looked at me, I smiled and I ran to her, she did the same, we both hugged each other tightly that we almost fell, "I missed you!!!" I said "Me too!! I can't believe your still ugly!!" Aika said and I rolled my eyes then scoffed then she laughed "Whatever!" I said then she slung her arms around my shoulder, yup, she's a bit taller than me, but she's still the cute one! Huhu! "Do you know where I can get my schedule?" I asked "No...I'm also new here" Aika said then I widened my eyes "Really?!" I said "Yeah, we just moved to a new house closer here" Aika said "Yuki! Aika!" Someone said, we turned around and we saw.............Haruka?! "Haruka!!!!!" We yelled and another round of running, we hugged each other tightly and this time we fell, oops? We all stand up and just laughed at each other "Let me guess..your new too?" Aika said and Haruka nodded "Us too!!" I said "Come on let's find the office or something!" Aika said then we all asked some student where it is so we headed there, she actually lead us there, she's actually nice, might add her in the squad? Her name is Kazumi Sasaki, we're having a little chit chat when we arrived there, she waited for us, when we got our schedule I have classes with them all and some with only Aika, some with only Haruka and some with Kazumi. We headed for the lockers, mine was close with them both, only a few lockers away, I shoved some of my books in the locker and I heard Aika, Kazumi and Haruka laugh at me, "What??" I said "Nothing, no need to be so aggressive!" Aika said and I giggled "Sorry, not sorry" I said "Hey Yuki, when are you gonna grow?" Aika said and I hissed at her "Stop before I freeze you!" I said "Oh, so your powers is ice?" Kazumi said "Yeah" I said "Cool!!" Kazumi said "How's your brothers?" Aika said "Yoshi is still annoying as ever and Yugiyo is.....still Yugiyo!" I said "Do they still bug you?" Haruka said "Yeah!" I said then we all laughed, the students cleared out a path, I looked at who's coming and I saw three girls, one in the middle who's looks........try hard? I mean she pulls her skirt way high up so she could let the boys see her thighs, ew! She was walking across me when I 'accidentally' tripped her, she tripped and fell to the ground, her little minions helped her up then she looked at me "Oops! Sorry!" I sarcastically said "What IS your problem?!" She said and I raised my one of my eyebrows "Maybe...you?" I said, she was about to slap me when I stopped her hand I twisted it and she yelped in pain, I let her go and she glared at me "Don't you know I AM the queen of this school!!" She said and I fake yawned, I looked at my wrist, "Oh My! Would you look at that! I'm gonna get late, I have to go, you should go too, I mean, your the 'queen' after all.....let's Go" I said then I walked away bumping our shoulders in the process "I would have sliced her head here and now" Aika said and I looked at her then giggled "It's morning and you two already want to fight" Haruka said and me and Aika giggled "W-Wow" Kazumi said "I know, you should get used to this" Aika said then I turned around, as I was walking I bumped into something.........more like........someone.

-To be continued-