Prologue

She place's her hand on her protruding belly as she stares at the silhouette.Thunder and lightning decided to play with each other causing the little one clutching her dress to squeak every time thunder blows its trumpet. She hears a loud exhale from the silhouette making her heart beat as fast as the lightning outside their window. Her lord husband strode towards her making her flinch and the little one beside her to cry out. Her pale grey eyes widen , her hands automatically grasp the child's tiny finger tightly as she can.

" What are you doing here ? Why is that with you ?"

" We.. we "

"WE!?" 'Hear me roar indeed', her traitorous mind chimed. Her eyes skimmed his face, while exhaling softly.

" Tyrion and I are sharing a bed"

He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose exhaling harsh breath. His jaws tighten making her frown wondering what mistakes has she done now.

"Pray tell me why is my wife sharing bed with that monster"

Tyrion gasped hearing his father's words. Fumed with fury that might rival the Baratheons themselves, she slapped his face.

" How dare you. Your own son !"

He snarled and slammed her against the wall , his hand on tugging her hair.

" You whore , i.. will..."

" Winter is coming My Lord , and when that happens , the lone wolf dies but the pack survives "

" What nonsense are you.." She pushed him aside , fury blazing in her eyes making the great lion himself widen his eyes with fear.

" You think i dont know what you have done ? "

" You dont know a thing you silly child " He turned his back and walked to his bed.

" Do not bring my family into your scheming! Brandon does not deserve that women .. you know it.. she will ruin him ! "

"Your family ? I am your family.. Cersei and Jaime.. even that monster is.. NOT BRANDON STARK"

She laughs mirthlessly.

" I am a stark of winterfell no matter the circumstances on by birth. I am carrying a wolf pup and hear my warning lord husband , when winter comes , no lions can afford to roar! "

Before he could utter a comment , she spun her heels and dragged the wee little one away leaving the Lord of Casterly Rock