Chapter 1

Third P.O.V

She stood there beneath the weirwood tree, staring at the pale face with the sickening smile that seems to mock her. She shivered  wrapping the thick red cape around her as the wind gently blew her wispy black hair. She breathes gently , licking her lower lips tasting the freedom of north for the last time. 

"What are you still doing here, the guest have already reached their chamber and your Lord Husband must be waiting."

"Is he  Nan ? " she huffed and harshly tugged her hair behind her ears.

"Lyra,do not test the patience of a lion"

"A lion has no chance against a direwolf!"

"Alas..you are not a direwolf." Nan sighed hearing Lyra's slight whimper and cautiously approached the shivering young lady and held her hand. Nan gazed her face searching for something , anything other than anger , misery and sadness but there is nothing but only those  three feeling that shine in her opponents misty grey eyes. 

"You may not been a stark My Lady, but now your a Lannister. Wear it like an valarian armor so that no blade can stick inside you "

"Why me Nan?"

"You may not share my name sister , but you have my blood"

Nan curtsied and walked away leaving the stark and snow . She turned back and saw both the wolves snarling at each other. She pinched the bridge of her nose and walked away knowing she cant do anything to stop the children of Edwyle Stark. 

Nan was lost in her thoughts about the incidents that have occured this past few moons until this day until she bumped into a hard chiseled body. She scolded herself mentally and raised her eyes to be met with a cold green eyes. She hastily curtsied and looked down until he cleared his throat.

"Pardon me lady"

"Just Nan,My Lord"

" Lady Lannister is missing from her rooms. I have assigned the Lannister guards to search the grounds of Winterfell, Mayhaps if you can tell me where my good brother is .. The starks can help search for my wife !"

"My Lord.. Lyra is at the godswood."

"Godswood ?"

" yes.. your wedding .."

"I am most fortunate to find a wife that is still praying to the gods even right after the wedding !"

Nan stared at the Men before her , shuddering as his cold glare pierced her own eyes. He stared at her making her wince and just as she was looking for a way to appease him , Lord Stark emerged holding his bastard sisters arms. 

"Tywin, aren't you suppose to rest before the feast?"

Tywin Lannister clenched his jaws, his eyes locked down to Rickard Stark's arms where his new bride was holding. 

"I was merely going to approach Lady Lannister to thank her for praying for our house even right after the wedding . Who would have thought , such a women could exist among the bastards of north "

Rickard glared at the man before him snarling like a wolf . Before he could retort anything Lyra quickly unhand her brother and stepped before him facing her husband.

"Pardon me My Lord, I was just thanking my Gods for.."

"Enough, I want to have the bedding ceremony before we leave this wretched place. Do you hear me Lord Stark .. Is it possible for the hand of the king to have this privilege ?!!"

"Surely after the feast.."

"I am not talking to you women!"

"How dare you speak to my sister ..." Before Rickard can finish his sentence , an armful of Lannister guards and the Kings guard arrived. Tywin smirked at the Lord of Winterfell before addressing Nan and telling her that her service won't be needed for his wife until tomorrow mid day, before striding away dragging poor Lyra with him.

The door slammed shut and Lyra was left leaning on that door as he walked to the dresser and began to open his cuff-lings, cape and right when Tywin unbuttoned his outer clothes , she whimpered making him turn around and see a young women just out of the teen slowly stripping her clothes, her breast round and her pink nipples stiff due to the harsh cold wind. He sat on the bed watching her like a Lion waiting for his prey. As soon as she reached the foot of his bed , he pounced on her and dropped her on the bed. Before she knows it , Tywin is on top of her. She flipped her until her back is facing him and insert himself inside her. His sudden ministration made her scream with pain yet the mature lion did not heed his wife's need. As soon as he released his seed inside her ,he climbed down and walked out of the chambers leaving Lyra Lannister wrapping her naked self around the soil bed sheet as she cried herself to bed.