Chapter 2

Lyra sat in the nursey watching Tyrion playing with some toy soldiers Jaime gave him. Among her stepchildren only Tyrion was willing to  talk to her. The poor child was abused to an extreme level that he latched himself to a complete stranger.  Jaime was cordial enough with her tho there were moments where he insult her birth status especially when his bitch of sister is nearby. Lyra pinched the bridge of her nose.Thinking about the female lion always makes her head ache.
Cersei Lannister is the epitome of the white Walker himself. She treats Lyra and Tyrion worst then a stray dog. Unfortunately for her, the Lord Lanister never seem to warn her away. Every time Lyra approached him regarding his daugthers behaviour , he ends up abusing Lyra instead.

"Mamma , Joana is crying ."

Lyra kissed Tyrion's forehead and walked towards the crib. Cooing softly to her daugther,she wiped the dirty blonde tuffs of hair aside . Lyra carried the little one and sat on the corner of the room. The adjusted the strap of her gown and faced the baby towards her breast. The greedy little Lannister gobbled up as fast as she could making Lyra chuckle and smooth Joana's face. Once the baby had her fill, she placed her on the blanket and Tyrion entertained his little sister.

" if you keep insisting to read to her..she may end up smarter than you little brother.."

" Jaime ..your back !! Hows kingslanding ??? Did you see the dragon skull ?? Hows the prince...what's it like being in the kings guard??"

"Slow down Tyrion..your going to make him run back to king's landing!"

" But mama...dragons!!!...and the prince...the dragon prince mama.."

Lyra smiled indugently at Tyrion. Jaime smirked and whispered something in his ears causing Tyrion to shout and run. Once the little one left...the atmosphere turned chilled.

" My little sister has gotten bigger ...she has the lannister look..."

Lyra stiffened and turned facing him. The eyes blazed with fury.

" I will make sure it's only the look she will inherit ! Get out..your other sister will be pleased to see you!"

" Alas My Lady...would it be proper to spend more time with one sister than the other ?"

Lyra clenched her fist and stormed towards him. Jaime smirked and bounced Joana on his arms. Lyra snatched the child and place her on the crib before turning back to her stepson and slapping his face.

"You despicable filth! You think I dont know what you were planning !! You and that whore of woman you call sister... you think I dont know what happens in these walls?"

Jaime snarled and push Lyra down. He stalked towards her and pull her hair." You fucking bastard. I am going to kill you !"

" and then what...fuck my daughter like how you fuck Cersei.." Lyra spat out . Jaime gasped and staggered back , eyes widen in fear. Lyra stood up and brushed her gown.

" I know... I have known since you barged into my room...trying to seduce me while your sister tried to frame me for adultry..."

" Cersei wouldn't do that !"

"Really... then why were you in my chamber ...professing your true love to me while your sister rushed into Tywins chamber  at the exact moment?"

" I.."

"Lord Husband, your back early...how was the hunt ? "

" It went well...Torhen manage to acquire his own kill...your back then Jaime ? "

" The prince wanted to visit the seven kingdoms. He is currently in the Reach and send me ahead to inform you..Father.."

Tywin stared at Jaime and then looked at his wife. Lyra smirked and walk away swaying her hips making both the father and son stare at the retreating figure. Tywin glared at Jaime and strode into the chamber. He smiled thinly at his daugther who cooed and made grabby hands.