Chapter Two: The Warehouse

No ones POV

Meanwhile in a world where Human Beings never existed. In a world where animals take to there own two feet. Another world where a Red Fox named Nicholas Wilde is sitting on a sofa playing video games in an admirably looked after apartment with neatly placed belongings dotted wherever there is room, pictures of what seems to be Nick and a rabbit with amethyst like eyes positioned in a well ordered fashion on well dusted shelves. "Nick!?" A voice bellows  through the living room

"Yeah!!?" Nick replies, eyes still glued to his game. Suddenly, a rabbit, Judy Hopps to be exact, comes through the door in police uniform."Nick come on we've got work". She groans, obviously stressed at the situation.

" Yeah yeah carrots I'll be there in a few, get in the car and I'll be right with you." Nick says, getting up from the sofa and wandering past her and up the stairs. She lets out a massive sigh and rubs her purple eyes. She still sometimes thinks why she had fallen for that fox.

The sound of a shower emerges into the room and she rolls her eyes in response knowing he will take forever. She snatches the car keys and walks outside of the building and is greeted by a beautiful blue sky with big fluffy clouds here and there. The rabbit takes a deep breath and walks to the ZPD cruiser Nick and her use every day for policing, opens it up and hopps into the drivers seat, putting the key into the ignition.

Nick's POV

Ahhh, showers, so soothing. I could just stay like this forever, but unfortunately there is something that is stopping me from doing that. Life. Just a minor detail I sometimes forget about but it always makes sure by smacking you really hard in the face to put you back in it.

I jump out of the shower and put on my uniforn to have yet another day of boring police work. I hear a horn belonging to a cop car echo through the building. Rabbits are so inpatient sometimes! I rush downstairs and out of the apartment, locking the front door behind me. In front of me being Judy in a police cruiser giving me death stares. "Come on Nick!"

"Alright don't get your ears in a twist" I say as I get in the passenger seat with her. She sighs as she turns the engine on and sets off to the ZPD.

We eventually arrive and enter the huge complex, being greeted by a stressed Clawhauser. "Guys? You're here, phew. We have some criminals that are causing trouble. Bogo will give you some more details."

"Thanks Clawhauser" Carrot's says, running to roll call leaving me behind. I smile at the large cheetah and also run to roll call. I open the door slowly as if to creep to my seat. "Wilde!?" The buffalo shouts.

"Yes Chief Bogo?" I say, at my seat smirking

"Nevermind" He huffs." As everyone is here. I'll begin. There has been reports of a break in at a science lab in the main city. A priceless artifact has been stolen, jam cams have picked up their vehicle going towards an old warehouse. Everyone will be heading there to stop and apprehend these crooks." Bogo finishes and then walks our of the room. Everyone stands up and also leaves to get ready to raid the warehouse and retrieve this artefact thing.

All of the officers get into their police cars and we do the same, following Chief Bogo's car. We eventually arrive at an old run down warehouse with a black van outside if it. This must be the place.

Judy parks the car next to the many others outside of the building. The two of us get out, walking to where the other officers are and Bogo is. "Alright everyone we have searched the surrounding area and it's clear, inside however, well we don't know. The main doors are locked shut and we can't open them without proper equipment. Fortunately there is a hole they haven't borded up. Unfortunately it's too small for most of us to fit through." He looks at me and Judy. " Hopps and Wilde on the other hand are small enough so get ready you two and meet me there. Everyone else, patrol the area and evacuate any civilians who come up here. Dismissed" He barks

" You heard the Chief, Nick come on." Judy says, hitting my shoulder lightly.

"Yeah yeah." I mumble, if I die, I'm gonna kill that buffalo. The two of us meet up with Bogo at the hole. It is tiny! Oh god why me? "Ready? Good to hear, right get yourselves through that hole." The Chief says. "Oh and good luck." He adds.

"Thanks Chief" I say, saluting him. I then squeeze through the hole after Judy, almost skinning myself in the process. We get on our two feet and switch on our flashlights. Wow this place hasn't been used for years. The walls are slowly deteriorating and the same can be said about the entire interior. Wallpaper is none existent leaving the skeleton of the walls behind. I shiver.

There is an industrial sized door to the left of us and I look at Carrots and nod my head as if to go and open it. Muffled voices on the other side confirm we should open it. One. Two. Three. We both kick the door open and simultaneously shout "ZPD, FREEZE!!" Pointing our tasers at the criminals, who jumped at our sudden entry. " Oh my-" A wolf shrieks before slipping and tumbling on the floor. We grab it and successfully detain it. I hear a click and slowly turn my head to see a tiger in a black trench coat with a handgun in its right paw pointing at me, and an odd looking bottle in its left paw. It chuckles " Oh dear Officers I think you're out gunned here, don't you think?" The tiger says in an posh feminine voice.

"Ma'am, put the gun down and that thing and we'll be all good, alright?" I plead.

Again, she chuckles " This isn't just a thing, you know I'll show what this beautiful bottle does." She then throws the bottle next to her and only what I can describe as a huge purple portal type thing just appears in the room sucking her and old chairs into it, making them vanish. It then starts to suck us towards it, I grab hold of a pillar for dear life , Judy does the same. The force gets stronger and Carrots loses her gripping and flies into it,  disappearing. "JUDY,NO!!" I scream. If I'm dying, I'm not dying alone. I let go of the Beam and fly into the purple abyss. The last thing I hear before I was out cold was Bogo's voice.

A/N
Hey guuuys, apologies for not updating sooner but I hope you'll forgive me. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, see you in the next one.