planes, trains and automobiles

"I still don't understand why we couldn't just ride in the car with the Wi-Fi..."

"Really, Lauren, you can't go a couple hours without internet? I thought it would be nice to spend some time paying attention to each other given our usual distance," Camila frowned, a hint of offense not quite masking the vague hurt she felt.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, it's just - we're about to spend three weeks together and I'd really like to catch up on news, because honestly, well, world news really helps distract me from the effects of the, uh, vibrations," Lauren blushed, glancing down at the slight tent lifting her dress.

It was embarrassing and always made her feel like a teenage boy on a school bus, but the vibration of the train never failed to have her at half mast for the entire trip unless she kept her brain occupied with decidedly non-erotic subjects. Perhaps it was because her subconscious associated the train ride with visits to her sexy girlfriend - whatever the reason, it had been a problem since the very first trip and would likely be worse having the object of her ardour close enough to touch... and smell... and... Lauren's eyes glazed over, her semi-hard cock rising to near full-mast.

"Oh," Camila bit her lip, smirking slightly. "If that's the problem, you know there's a rather simple solution..."

One small hand trailed up a muscular thigh, brushing sensitive skin and Lauren gasped when those nimble fingers stroked the length of her now fully hard shaft.

"H-here?" Lauren squeaked, eyes darting around the empty car. The few other passengers at this time of day were all clustered in the Wi-Fi enabled car, leaving the couple conspicuously alone in the rear car.

"Here," Camila affirmed, her hand moving up to tug at the waistband of Lauren's boyshorts, urging the black haired woman to bare herself.

Lauren licked her lips and glanced around again, uncertain if she was prepared to be quite so bold. Determined to persuade her lover, Camila leaned over to pull an earlobe into her mouth, swirling her tongue and sucking gently. Lauren's resolve weakened, her dick throbbing and straining against thin cotton.

"That could be your cock in my mouth instead, you know," Camila whispered, her lips just barely brushing against the delicate shell of Lauren's ear.

"Oh my god," Lauren scrambled to pull her underclothes off, hurriedly stuffing them into her knapsack.

"Mm, I thought you'd see things my way."

Camila lifted the skirt of Lauren's dress, exposing her rigid shaft to the warm air of the train car. The black haired girl's hips were rocking slightly in anticipation, a bead of pre-cum already glistening at the tip of her swollen cockhead. Gently cupping delicate testicles in her palm, Camila paused to whisper in Lauren's ear before beginning her descent.

"I love how eager you are for me. You make me feel so desirable in a way no one else ever could."

Before Lauren could respond, Camila's mouth was on her - lips wrapped around her bulbous cockhead, tongue teasing at the tiny slit to taste the green eyed woman's arousal. Lauren groaned, fighting the urge to shove her dick up into that hot mouth; her girlfriend may not have a gag reflex, but that was no excuse to be rude after all. Her higher thought processes - noble as they were - couldn't outlast Camila's throat swallowing around her and before long her fingers were wrapped in silky, dark hair, guiding the bob of the girl's head in her lap.

"Fuck, baby... that's so good, I... unnh, I'm not gonna last," Lauren's hips bucked up against her girlfriend's face, that perfect, Cuban nose pressing against her groin.

Camila moaned around her shaft, happily swallowing the spurt of pre-cum elicited by the vibration. The throbbing between her own thighs was becoming a distraction and, as much as she usually preferred to take her time, she really wanted to finish Lauren off quickly so the sexy raven haired woman could return the favour. It must be the thrill of exhibitionism. Knowing just how to bring her lover over the edge quickly, Camila swept two fingers lower to press against Lauren's perineum as she swallowed around Lauren's length.