curiosity and temptation

"Um, I know this is like, a weird question. But you don't have to answer, I just kinda want to know.." Lauren nervously trailed off, addressing her friend who was currently talking on the computer.

Camila turned around after minimising the page and faced Lauren who was sitting on her bed, playing on her phone. Lauren put the phone down and crossed her legs, leaning forward.

"You know how you've got a.. you know-"

"Cock?" Camila cut in, quirking her eyebrow at her now blushing friend.

"Um, yeah. That. Well, I really want to go to second base with guys, but like, I've never even seen a penis in real life. I don't even know what to do." She stammered, trying her best to make her words more eloquent, despite the topic of conversation.

Camila chuckled under her breath and subconsciously spread her legs a bit, only wearing a pair of sweat pants and loose boxers. She was intrigued to see what Lauren was getting at, and gestured for her to continue on.

"Could you, you know.. umm, show me yours?" She asked, looking down at the sheets after she felt the heat rise to her cheeks. "You don't have to, I just wanted to you know, see what one looked like and stuff. It's really stupid actually.. never mind-"

"Laur!" Camila silenced her, shaking her head in amusement and awe of the request. Of course, the idea made her a little uncomfortable, both because it was extremely exposing and she didn't want to be judged. But, after all, it's not like Lauren had much to compare her to.

"Calm down. It's not stupid, I totally get it. So what, you want me to just whip it out? Or what?" She asked brashly, not sure of how to address such a situation.

"Well, I don't know. Just you know, show me or something." Lauren shrugged, truthfully having no idea what she was even talking about.

"Um, ok then." Camila nodded once, before bringing her hand down to cup the outside of her pants where her bulge was. Even though Lauren hadn't seen one before, she didn't want to seem small because she was flaccid, but then again, getting hard might make things awkward. So many decisions.

"Come over here.." Lauren beckoned shyly, patting down the space on the bed in front of her.

"Oh, ok. Yeah, sure." Camila muttered, hurrying over to the bed, sitting down a few inches away from her friend with her legs crossed, mirroring the black haired girl's position.

"So what do you want me to do?" Camila asked, more specifically. It seemed awkward to just pull it out and watch Lauren stare at it like some kind of caged animal.

"Well, in those movies you told me to watch, they stroke it, right? To get themselves hard?" Lauren asked, doe eyed and innocent as ever.

Camila tried to suppress a laugh and nodded in thought. So, her best friend wanted her to basically masturbate in front of her? Right, well, this was a new situation. A very unexpected one at that. But, still, anything to help a friend out, right?

"Uh, sure. Yeah, I could do that." Camila shrugged, acting nonchalant despite how nervous she actually was.

She took a moment to breathe before slowly sliding her hand down her body, eyes on her crotch as she slid her hand beneath her pants. She looked up before touching it to see that she still had Lauren approval. The girl gave a sweet, encouraging smile. Camila, feeling a little better, slid her hand down further, yielding her soft shaft, giving it a few strokes beneath her pants.

Lauren, almost squirming in anticipation stuck out her hand and tugged at the waistband of Camila's pants, causing the latina to shoot her head up to stare at her friend in shock.