08.

JUNE 2016

JUNE 2016

⋆͛♡⋆͛

ARIANA QUIETLY OPENED THE DOOR TO HER APARTMENT. she didn't want to wake the others considering that it was three in the morning. she tip toed to her room, she needed to set her bags down. she walked into her room to find a lump on her side of the bed, she tilted her head to the side, 'is mac home early?' she thought. she opened the door to her enormous walk in closet and set her bags down. she turned around at the noise of someone entering her closet, it was tom.

"oh my goodness, i'm so sorry i totally forgot you were sleeping in here," ariana said. she smiled at the sleepy tom, he rubbed his eyes,

"it's okay, i need to use the bathroom anyway, then i'll go back to my room," he said. he stopped rubbing his eyes to reveal a very tried looking ariana. she sat on the couch in her closet. she shook her head,

"no it's okay. i'll sleep in your room or on the couch if you don't want me to sleep in your bed," she said. the boy looked at her for a second and began to walk over to the couch, he sat next to her.

"why are you so nice to me?" he asked. the girl turned to face him, she sat with her legs crossed on the couch, the boy turned and face her as well.

"well i'm a nice person, see you are not my friend, and you never will be," ariana said, tom nodded in agreement, "but i like making people happy, it makes me happy. being kind brings me joy, so i try to be as kind as possible," ariana said, "so, keep my bed."

"only if i can do something for you in return, you've been too kind to me lately," tom said.

ariana laughed, "oh tom, one can never be too kind. but you can pick out my outfit for my event tomorrow, i collaborated with Mac," ariana said.

"ok, sounds fun. what's Mac?" tom asked.

"a makeup brand, now," ariana started, "i'm going to sit on the bed while you come out and show me your ideas," ariana said walking out of the closet. tom began by asking her questions,

"formal or casual?"

"casual."

tom picked a shirt from one of her many clothing racks.

"sneaker or heel?"

"heel."

"boots or stilettos?"

"boots, thigh high," ariana said.

tom examined all of her thigh high boots, there were at least one hundred and fifty pairs. he wondered how a girl could have so many shoes. it had been about twenty minutes since he's asked ariana what kind of heel when he finally decided what boots to pick.