27

MAY, 2017

MAY, 2017

͛͛

ARIANA GRANDE MANCHESTER CONCERT ENDS IN EXPLOSION, PANIC, AND DEATH

An explosion that appeared to be a suicide bombing killed at least 22 people on Monday night and wounded 59 others at an Ariana Grande concert filled with adoring adolescent fans, in what the police were treating as a terrorist attack.

Panic and mayhem seized the crowd at the Manchester Arena as the blast reverberated through the building, just as the show was ending and pink balloons were dropping from the rafters in a signature flourish by Ms. Grande, a 23-year-old American pop star on an international tour.

Traumatized concertgoers, including children separated from parents, screamed and fled what appeared to be the deadliest episode of terrorism in Britain since the 2005 London transit bombings.

Ms. Grande, a singer with a big voice who started her career as a star on a Nickelodeon TV series, is on an international tour supporting her 2016 album, "Dangerous Woman." Two additional acts, Victoria Monét and Bia, performed as openers on Monday. The tour was scheduled to continue on Thursday at the O2 Arena in London.

Ms. Grande was not hurt. TMZ, the entertainment news website, reported that she was "in hysterics" over the deadly blast.

Her manager, Scooter Braun, said on Twitter, "We mourn the lives of children and loved ones taken by this cowardly act."

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of the lost and Ms. Grande as they all deal with this horrible tragedy.

⋆͛♡⋆͛

[group-chat]
zenDIEya
hairy er
batalony
spider boy

zenDIEya
we need to go see her

zenDIEya
i don't care what ur doing, we're all going. NOW. tom even you

hairy er
ok z, i'm packing rn. i'm not sure if tom's still doing press ? when i left he was still doing interviews, downstairs.

batalony
i've already called the car and packed as soon as i heard

batalony
toms in room 432 i'll go get him. z u pack

zenDIEya
ok

spider boy
who r we visiting? n why?

zenDIEya
r u fucking kidding me rn ?

hairy er
have u NOT seen the news ????