The Grandmaster Gang

Steve whistled at him, "You look great."

"Thanks. What am I doing today anyway?" Peter asked

"Well, you can start by-----" He was interrupted by screaming from outside. Both Steve and Peter ran outside. They saw a cloud of dust not to far away, and only getting closer. They had maybe 5 minutes tops. They started herding people into the bar, as it was the biggest building. Once everyone was inside, Peter and Steve stood at the front of the building, hands over their guns, with Bucky behind them with a shotgun, at the bar's entrance.

The horses arrived with their riders. The head man hopped down. He had a bandana on, covering his face, with a cowboy hat on.

"State your business." Steve said calmly

"I am Grandmaster." He said. "I have come as a messenger from my master." He finished

"How do you have a master, if you're 'Grandmaster'?" Peter asked

"Magic. Anyway, your town shall be destroyed. Evacuate."

"No!" Steve said, stepping forward.

"Yes." He said taking out a gun. Someone from the back threw a lasso around Steve. Steve fell to the ground. Grandmaster started firing his gun, they started riding. Steve was being kidnapped.

"If you want this back, I suggest you evacuate!" Grandmaster yelled as he started riding.

"STEVE!" Bucky had come out of the bar, and was chasing after Steve. He had abandoned his gun.

"BUCKY!" Steve yelled. "Stay, protect the town." He finished. They were already too far for them to chase.

Peter ran up to Bucky. "Get your horse Peter. We're going after them." Bucky said. Peter was glad to oblige.

They were riding at a safe distance from the aggressors. They were close to their hideout. Peter could see it. They arrived. It looked like a house in the middle of nowhere. But Peter knew better than to think like that. The aggressors tied their horses outside, and went in, bringing Steve. They waited 15 minutes and did the same. "I'll be back soon Walter." Peter said