•TWO•A

Anna-Mae

"Taking you back to my place so we can fuck. Isn't that what you wanted?" His deep voice came out slightly irritated as he continued to drag me forward.

My muscles tensed at his words and I fought harder against his death grip. "No no no. T-there's been a huge misunderstanding."

He stopped abruptly.

Finally, I got his attention. Relief poured over me as I yanked my hand out from his grip.

He turned around, eyes narrowed and asked. "What misunderstanding?"

Hand messaging my sore wrist, I stuttered. "I. I don't wanna f-fuh." My cheeks reddened and I couldn't bring myself to say the word.

"You..."

"I don't wanna sleep with you!" I quickly interrupted before he could say anything else.

"Then why did dump your drink on me? Do you know many times my clothes were ruined this month?"

What the heck is he talking about?

Are we even talking about the same thing?

"Wait. You think I did it on purpose?" My voice rose in outrage. "It was an accident!"

"Prove it!" He challenged.

"Prove...prove what?" Frustrated, I wanted to pull my hair out. "Are we even speaking the same language?"

"Prove that it was an accident and that it wasn't some ploy to get my attention."

My jaw dropped.

Is he serious?

How the heck do I prove that?

And who does he think he is? Some King?

At my silence, he smiled smugly as if he had won. "I thought so. You can drop the act now that you got my attention. I can see some of your friends in the far back gawking." With that, he grabbed my wrist again and started hauling me toward where the cars were parked on the street.

He opened the car door and roughly threw me in. Panic set in. "W-What are you doing? I already said I'm sorry. I-I'll pay for the jacket."

He got in and closed the door. "You got two grand on you? Because that's how much it costs."

He must be lying. That's four months of my rent.

"No. But..."

"Then it's too late to apologize. I'm done playing with your game."

What game?

"Let's do this and get it over with. Then you can go brag to your friends and win the stupid bet."

I fell back onto the seat with him on top. He grabbed my waist pulling me close and started kissing my neck before I could process his words. Everything was happening so fast, I didn't have time to react. Instinctively, my palms pushed against his chest trying get him to stop. But he was like the hulk, unmovable.

"Please, stop! I really don't know what you're talking about. I'm not playing any game." I pleaded desperately, my hands fighting him with all my strength.

"You playing hard to get now?" He chuckled and continued ravishing my neck.

"No. Please. Stop." I whimpered as he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head and easily held them there with one hand. His other hand started roaming up my leg, the moment it got near my inner thigh, I froze.