♥03♥ I have something I want to protect

"R-Rie..." Kasamatsu couldn't form words properly because he had been asked out by her. 

"..." Eri smiled at the adorable captain of Kaijou.

"Rie... Um... W-well..." 

"Well?" 

"I-I... G-give me some time! I-I'll think about it!" Kasamatsu then immediately pointed out it's time for him to go and he will visit her again when tomorrow comes. 

"..." She didn't even get a chance to say good bye to him because he had rushed out of the door for his dear life. "He really is cute... I know you will say 'yes', Kasamatsu-senpai~♥."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kise had just finished a lecture so he had the time to go and find Kasamatsu Yukio. He needed to talk to him about Rie's condition. Wait, with things right now, Kasamatsu won't believe him! He can't keep losing points with both Rie and Kasamatsu... He needed to play this right and don't say the wrong things at the wrong time...

"Kasamatsu-senpai..." Kise found Kasamatsu at the cafeteria, enjoying a hot chocolate. 

"Hey." 

"Senpai, what happened at the hospital, I'm so sorry." 

"You should be! That girl is important to me! If you hurt her, I will floor you!" 

"Ouch!" Kise was kicked when he sat opposite Kasamatsu. "Senpai, I didn't mean to hurt Riecchi that day..."

"I can forgive that if you promise you will never do it again." 

"I promise."

"Good, now help me with something." 

"What is it, senpai?" 

"R-R-Rie asked me out." 

"Eh?! Asked you out?!" Kise was cursing at Eri in his mind; what was that girl thinking?! Was she even aware whose body she was using?! He knew she had her eyes on Kasamatsu but she never thought she would take actions that quick. 'Riecchi, I have to save you before any trouble appears...!' Kise thought in his mind. 

"Y-yeah..." 

"Hmm..." 

"I don't know what to do." 

"Why are you so confused?" 

"I am used to her rejecting me. To suddenly have her respond to my feelings too, I didn't expect it! I am nervous now..." 

"Kasamatsu-senpai, you really are bad with girls..." Then again, Kise's not exactly an expert with girls either since he had hurt his childhood friend. He's just as bad as Kasamatsu when it comes to these kind of things. "I think Riecchi and senpai look good together too." 

"You think so?" Kasamatsu looked at Kise with a hopeful smile on his face. "You really mean it, right?" 

"..." Seeing how excited Kasamatsu got, Kise was reminded again how much Kasamatsu actually loved Rie. He smiled a little knowing Rie was loved by someone this whole time. If it was Rie's own choice to be with Kasamatsu then Kise will let go of her and let her pursue her new happiness...

"Kise, I really like her... W-what do I do?!" 

"Say yes to her." 

"I-I know that but..." 

"You're nervous?" 

"..." 

"Senpai, it's fine to be nervous in front of the person you like."