Real Life

Mia's point of view

Yes, Im a month pregnant! Me and Daniel's one year anniversary is tomorrow and the boys last show is tomorrow in L.A. I'm planning on telling him tomorrow night on our date. My belly doesn't show too much but I'm did weigh more pounds. I feel some baby  kicks sometimes. I'll be backstage with the boys and Mady tomorrow. That's because I told Tyler about the pregnancy and he said it would be better for me to be backstage and not get hurt or pushed by fans. To protect the baby. Well, Mady has been taking care of me, so he is letting her too. I can't wait for tomorrow night. Only Tyler, Mady , me and Daniel's parents know about the baby. My parents were so happy and shocked as well as Daniel's parents. The boys don't know yet.

Skip Time to the show

As Mady and I arrive, we go with Tyler backstage. The boys were on stage already about to sing. I sing along. I just loved the way Daniel was happy when he performed. He really loved singing. The show finished and the boys came backstage to change. When Daniel saw me, he started running towards me and hugged me. I hugged back and gave him a kiss. The boys smiled at us and I went to hug each one of them.  I said "Ok, now go get clean your all too sweaty." They start laughing and go to the bathrooms they had backstage and change for the meet and greet. Mady and I go in a corner of the meet and greet room. Still some fans saw us and came by to say hi. The boys came out and fans seemed so happy talking and taking pictures with them. The boys talked to them as if they were best friends. It was so nice and cute. Daniel got a lot of presents of so e fans like watermelon. The whole show finished. Later on, Daniel and I went on our anniversary date. As we got to the beach and sat down talking. I said" So babe I have something to tell you." He says "I'm scared that you called me babe and not baby like you almost always say."
"Well that baby name doesn't belong to now, because it belongs to little kiddo that's were having," I say while touching my belly. Daniel looks at me and at my belly . He kisses me and says whiel smiling " Are you for real, we're having a kid. I'm gonna be a dad?" I nod yes and give him my pregnancy test along with a doctor paper. He starts smiling super hard and kisses my belly. "I'm so happy, that it's you I have a kid with. Mia your gonna be a great mom, I love you and our baby so much!" He says. We talked about the baby stuff and went to the wdw house. He asked me to stay with him until at least the baby was born. He didn't want anything bad to happen to the baby and I. So, we got home and went to sleep. Everyone was already sleeping. We would tell the boys tomorrow!