cheating?

A month later still on tour
(Jonah pov)
"Daniel what are you doing!" I yell at him. Daniel was in this bunk bed with a girl cuddling and he was about to kiss her. Daniel and the girl looked at me. "Are you stupid Daniel what's wrong with you!" He replies "Jonah I-I-I'm sorry I know am dumb, Emma can you leave please."
She says "What um ok bye babe."
(Daniel's POV)
Jonah had came in just when I was about to kiss Emma. Yes, Emma not Mia. I know am stupid I have cheated on Mia for a week now only Zach knew. I meet Emma and I've been missing Mia and so Emma maked it feel like I wasn't alone. "You are so stupid and unloyal Daniel. You have 2 kids with Mia and you decide it's ok to cheta on her while on your. When she founds out she will go away for real. I don't how your planning on fixing this!"
"I know I know I'm every bad thing a person can say. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just missed her and needed someone," I say. "You miss her? So you can call her or tell her if she can come somehow visit. When was cheating on her an option?" Jonah yelled louder. The other boys had just came in. "Why are you yelling Jonah and who was that girl who got out of the bus?" Corbyn says
"How about you ask Daniel that?" Jonah tells Corbyn. I started telling the boys and they were shocked and mad but Zach not to much since he had already knew. The boys told me to tell the girl that were done and I agreed. I asked them what should I say to Mia. The told me to just say the truth before any of them did. But it was too late cause we started hearing Jonah on the phone with someone who was crying a bit. The only person I could think of was Mia. Jonah was talking to Mia. My life was now broken. What was Mia going to do? Take the kids from me? Block me on everything? I was stupid!