Is that Emma?

Talk between Mia and Daniel

I told Gia to go play with the other guys for a sec. When she left I asked Daniel to tell me if Emma is the girl who he is with.

Daniel: Yes, that's Emma and we're keeping us a secret okay.

Mia: No it's not okay. Daniel I don't want Gia to know her dad is some stupid piece of trash who is around with the first girl he sees while on tour!

Daniel: Oh shut up Mia YOU KNOW WELL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOING WITH JAYDEN THESE LAST DAYS!

Mia: 1. Don't yell at me 2. Jayden and I are just friends 3. If I were to be back with him it would be fine cause we're not together.

Daniel: How about you just leave. Leave the house Mia please.

Mia: Fine Daniel but when girls ask why we left dad. You will tell them that you made us.

Daniel: Mia I said you not the girls. Mia listen to me! Don't take them.

Mia just starts to walk to the guest room where her and the girls bags were. She starts packing. Daniel goes in the room and tries to convince to stay or let the girls stay. But she doesn't listen.

Daniel: MIA PLEASE LISTEN THEY ARE MY KIDS TOO AND YOU KNOW THAT!

Mia: DANIEL IM TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR STUPID WRONG CHOICES. WE WERE ENGAGED ENGAGED! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! I WAS GONNA MARRY THE ONE PERSON I LOVED THE MOST AND YOU CHEATED! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD ITS TO HEAR THAT YOUR LOVED ONE CHEATED ON YOU. HOW HARD ITS TO PRETEND YOUR HAPPY SO YOUR DAUGHTER DOESN'T ASK YOU IF YOUR OK! YOU HAVE HURT ME ENOUGH!

All of a sudden Gia runs to me and starts to tear up a bit. I hug her.
Daniel: Princess don't cry I'm sorry you hears us yelling.

Gia: Go away I don't wanna see you. You hurt Mom's feelings. Why did you cheat on her?

Daniel: Gia you don't even know what cheating is.

Gia: Yes, I do it's when a person kisses another person while in a relationship with someone.

Daniel: I'm glad your smart Gia. But please forgive me I love mom, you, and your sister.

Gia: If you did you wouldn't have cheated. Mom can we go to Mady's house i don't wanna be here.

Mia and the girls leave the house. The other guys were surprised and upset. Jonah was mad at Daniel since they had told Daniel to break up with the Emma girl. But Daniel hadn't listened. Daniel went to his room and cried from the fact that not only he had lost his ex fiance but now he lost his daughter's love. Gia was upset with him. Lisa was just a baby so she didn't know anything that was happening.