『⭐️』highschool au

NOTE: EVEN THOUGH I PUT NO SHIPS IN THE TITLE, THIS AU MAY INCLUDE SHIPS SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE

So, I had an idea for a high school au a while ago, I just never got around to writing it. I will probably change some things after a while, but this is just the basics of it. I'll just say what roles each character has. This is also a human au, but I'm keeping their gem names because giving them regular human names would feel awkward.
Blue and Yellow Diamond:
They're both teachers at the school. Yellow would probably teach something that's more practical (science, math) or even something related to sports (she's conquered a bunch of planets and can run super fast even in heeled boots. She'd be super good at sports).
Blue, however, would teach something like language arts, art, or history. It might just be my opinion (Blue's my favorite character and diamond, and those are my favorite school subjects), but she'd definitely be better at one of those than Yellow.
White Diamond:
White's the principal and owner of the school. All the students there are scared of her, and they should be. Most people don't even know if she's human. She's really rich, and wears a lot of diamonds. She's Yellow's creepy mom and Pink's creepy grandma. She also will confiscate any makeup from a student, just to use it for herself. If it's cheaper than 100$, she'd just throw it away. She also gives kids detentions a lot, but she barely leaves her office when classes are going on. She just knows about everything you do.
Pink Diamond:
Yellow and Blue's smol child. She hated the idea of going to the school where most of her family worked, so she begged Yellow and Blue to let her go to a public school. They gave in, but she still helps out at the school for tutoring and clubs. In fact, she needs tutoring, so some of the students help her. She's very close with a lot of the students there, especially Pearl.
As she got older, her parents pressured her into being a teacher at the school, but she hated it. She ran away, made a fake ID that said she was an adult, and legally changed her name to Rose. After that, no one really knew where she was, except for White and Pearl, which will probably be explained later. She died later on in some kind of accident, and it caused chaos in the school.
Pearl:
One of the smartest students at the school. Pearl is one of the only students with a clean record, which causes Yellow, Blue, and White to favor her over other students (along with the other Pearls too.) Because of this, she often gets bossed around by other students. She's made a few friends, like Garnet, Amethyst, and the other Pearls. She also gets along with Pink when she has to tutor her.
Blue Pearl:
Blue Pearl is definitely an artist. She doodles during class, and never really speaks up. She's still one of Blue Diamond's favorite students because of how good her grades are and how kind she is to everyone. She also likes how quiet she is compared to the rest of the students.
Yellow Pearl:
She's the most rude out of the pearls. She only cares about her grades, and refuses to help anyone else get better. She's also self-absorbed. She only gets in trouble for going to the bathroom just to stare at herself in the mirror for hours.
Amethyst:
Amethyst is one of the worst behaved students. She never gets her homework done, and instead of using "my dog ate my homework", she says "I ate my homework." She's nice to most people, but makes fun of people sometimes. She gets detention a lot, but escapes from it every time, only because Blue Diamond is in charge of detention and she gets distracted easily. She's good friends with Pearl, Peridot, Garnet, and all of the Famethyst.
Peridot:
Peridot gets great grades, but she has terrible behavior. Whenever she gets something wrong, she will scream at everyone in the class. When they're reviewing for a test she already studied for, she's playing video games in class. She also gets made fun of for being nerdy, but she doesn't care. She'll just try to beat them up but fail miserably.
Garnet:
Garnet's also smart, and she never gets in trouble. People will try to make fun of her, but they'll stop when they see how strong she is. She's gotten in several fights though, so she isn't really liked by teachers.
Lapis:
She just doesn't care. She doesn't pay attention in class and sometimes even skips it. She does like reading and art, but that's it. She also roasts the teachers a lot.
Famethyst:
They're Amethyst's friends who are in detention pretty much the whole year. All of their personalities are the same as they are in the show.
Holly Blue Agate:
She's a teacher there, but wants to be like Yellow and Blue, especially Blue. She got put in charge of detention after Blue Diamond was letting everyone leave.
Jasper:
She's the stereotypical bully. She's in detention a lot, but makes fun of all of the people there. Jasper is obedient to the teachers, as she doesn't want to be suspended. She still gets bad grades because she doesn't listen in class.
Aquamarine:
Another version of a stereotypical bully, but this time she's one of those mean girls who doesn't like anyone else in the school.
Topaz:
Aquamarine's quiet best friend who doesn't want to be mean to anyone but also is scared of what Aquamarine would do to her if she stood up for herself.
Yellow and Blue Zircon:
Rivals who are both on the debate team. We didn't get to know them much so their personalities would be the same as they are in the show.

I'm not including any humans, just gems. The school will be similar to how Homeworld is. Steven is also not in this AU. Anyways, this is pretty much it for now. I'll write about it soon.