『⭐️』wow

So the movie came out yesterday.
I didn't review it right away because my two remaining brain cells needed time to process what I just watched, but it was... wow.
The songs were great. I didn't hear them that well and it took a few listens for some of the songs to grow on me, but I love all of them.
I honestly can't choose my favorite. I like Happily Ever After, Other Friends, Who We Are, No Matter What, Independent Together, and the reprise of Let Us Adore You. I honestly didn't think that all three of the diamonds would sound that good when they harmonized, but to my surprise, they sounded awesome!
The voice acting in the movie was also amazing.
Seeing Opal again was one of my favorite things about the movie. The movie made me get into Pearlmethyst again (Bellow Diamond is still my OTP and it will be forever unless they're confirmed to be sisters).
Steg was... strange, to say the least. But I really liked the song he sang.
Spinel is now one of my favorite gems. I highly doubt any character in this show will be better than Yellow or Blue Diamond to me, but I'd say Spinel is my 4th favorite, with Pearl still being my third.
Also, Pink is now my least favorite Diamond. She already was my second least favorite, but after seeing what she did to Spinel, I can't like her at all anymore. Except her design is still adorable.
It was good to see the Diamonds too. I'm still disappointed that they didn't fuse and only showed up at the beginning and end, but I loved seeing them happier.
My biggest complaint about them in the movie is that when they all sang, I could barely hear Blue except for the parts when she had a solo. She's my favorite character in the show, so it was kind of disappointing to me. I feel like the Diamond songs should have focused more on all three of them instead of White being the lead and Yellow and Blue singing backup.
I could still hear Yellow pretty well though. Which was good.
Hopefully in season 6 we will continue to see the Diamonds develop even more, because they were obsessing over Steven in almost every scene they were in. It still felt good to see Yellow and Blue smile though. I already have a collection of screenshots of them smiling and it's going to get way bigger.
So my overall score for the movie is probably a 4.5/5. Not enough Bellow Diamond.
Well that, and the fact that the Diamond songs were so short, it felt a little rushed, and that there was no Jasper.
Here's some screenshots:

I'm gonna post more soon, but I hope that everyone else enjoyed the movie as much as me

I'm gonna post more soon, but I hope that everyone else enjoyed the movie as much as me. Bye!