『⭐️』I rank the songs from the movie

Note: These are just my opinions and I like all of the songs so it was really hard to rank them!
16: Finale
The only reason why this one is the last on the list is because it's really short but I still love it.
15: Found
It's short, but I ranked it higher than Finale because it made me more emotional.
14: system/BOOT.pearl_final(3)
I like this song but it's somewhat creepy seeing a character who usually sings very emotional songs sing something without emotion in it.
13: True Kinda Love
It's really good but I feel like it was possibly too long. I love it but it felt weird seeing Beach City almost get completely destroyed while True Kinda Love just plays in the background.
12: Isn't it Love
Another short song. But I love it, along with every other song in the movie.
11: Who We Are
It's great, but there was more dialogue than actual singing in it to me. But Bismuth's part was great and it was also honestly one of my favorite scenes in the movie.
10: The Tale of Steven
Another short one, but I really like the Diamonds so it's ranked kind of high. Also it's pretty underrated, even though most of the fandom was excited for Blue and White to sing.
9: Let Us Adore You
I absolutely love this song but it felt somewhat forced and was even a bit creepy.
8: Change
The instrumental in this song is probably why I love it so much. It sounds so cool and intense!
7: Happily Ever After
It had a lot of dialogue in it, but the actual song was long enough to make up for it. I loved seeing all of the CG's backstories and how they grew.
6: Disobedient
This is probably the only song by Sadie/ Sadie Killer or whatever that I actually enjoy. Most of the songs are decent but they just aren't as good as the other songs in the show, but this one was really good.
5: No Matter What
This song was wholesome and it referenced one of my favorite S1 episodes, On The Run.
4: Independent Together
It had Opal singing and a ton of Pearlmethyst. Basically just everything I could have asked for before I watched That Will Be All and forgot about Pearlmethyst and just started obsessing over Bellow Diamond.
3: Other Friends
This song is the first one that's in my top 5 songs of the whole show. It's catchy, intense, and I just love it.
2: Drift Away
It's sad, and I happen to love sad songs. 3 out of my top 5 favorite songs in the show (Drift Away, It's Over Isn't It, and What's The Use of Feeling Blue) are all songs that are sad in some way, but Drift Away is the only one of those three that still makes me cry even after listening to it a dozen times.
1: Let Us Adore You (Reprise)
This was expected because most people who follow me and have read this book for a while know I'm somewhat obsessed with the Diamonds, and I was excited for their songs in the movie. While I was kind of disappointed with The Tale Of Steven and Let Us Adore You, this song didn't disappoint me. It was a sweet wholesome scene, and honestly, it's the main reason why I'm excited for season 6. I just want to have some episodes of Steven visiting Homeworld or even the Diamonds and Spinel visiting Earth. Also, the heart that Blue and Yellow made with their ships at the end was the closest thing to a Bellow Diamond moment in the movie, and I would die for Bellow Diamond so... that's also kind of a big reason.

Anyways, that's pretty much all I have to say. I'm working on a story so hopefully I'll have some actual good content to post soon. I'm also working on a dumb human AU comic thing that I might post on Tumblr.