Friendship!

(disclaimer-I DO NOT THINK THAT JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL THEY ARE AMAZING)

(imagine his demon with the things at the top but the hair is black.)

Adrian woke up gradually and looked around. He was confused on to why the world was black with little tints of red coming into his vision sometime. “H-Hello?” He said out into the black world. “Hello Adrian” Something said back to him. He jumped in surprise. He didn’t think anyone or anything would answer him. “Where are you” He asked. “I am everywhere Adrian, I have watched you my whole life” Something answered. “What are you” He asked. “You really want me to come out and show you?” It asked. “Yes! I want to know who i’m talking to!” he replied. “Alright, don’t say i didn’t warn you” a black figure came out of the darkness shrouded in black whips of night. It was a man who had a black kimono on. He had black hair and white/pale skin. He also had fully black eyes. “Wow, your really handsome” He said while being in shock. “Really! You think so?” the man replied. “Yes!” He said happily. “Well my name is Akumu” the man back. “Demon?” He questioned. “Yes, my name means demon because that is what i am” Akumu replied. “Your a demon!?” He said in even more shock. “Yes. that is what i am.” Akumu answered him. ‘I have a demon inside me...what?!’ He thought to himself. “You do know i can hear your thoughts...right?” Akumu said quietly. “Eh!” He said shocked.

“Yes...i can hear them. You also need to get back into the real world. You can’t stay in hear forever.” Akumu said to him. “Oh! Right! Sorry about that.” He replied. “It’s alright Adrian” Akumu replied. “So how do i get back to the real world?” He asked. “I will do that for you but i will tell you more about myself when you come back here” Akumu said. “Alright i’m ready to go, bye for now” you said. “Goodbye Adrian i will see you later” Akumu said almost sad that he were leaving so soon. But he knew that Adrian had to get back to the real world. Akumu walked forward and touched his forehead. He felt himself fall backwards and he saw Akumu looking down at him one last time then walking away before he finally woke up.