Chp. 2

Ok so it turns out that I'm an idiot... Sorry about that XD I did my shit wrong but I'm too lazy to go fix it, so the summary is how it is and they will still be split into chapters. SORRY. Really, I feel like I'm the dumbest potato in the universe. But the story is supposed to be read all together so don't let the chapters trip you up. I just can't say sorry enough so again, really sorry. I suck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifer smirks, "Oh, that's right. Only your precious big brother can call you that." Lucifer laughs and his figure fades into an impersonation of Dean. Sam scowls at Lucifer for shaping himself in the form of Dean. "Hiya Sammy," Lucifer uses Dean's voice, "Is this more suitable for you?" Sam scowls, "Stop!" He throws the beer at Lucifer, but he dodges it swiftly. Lucifer chuckles, "You're a little off your game, Sam." Sam huffs and turns away from Lucifer. He walks into the living room and spots Dean making his way down the stairs. "Sam? You okay?" A sleepy Dean says with worry as he faces his little brother. Sam looks back at Lucifer who is still in Dean's form, then back to Dean. "Y-yeah. Im f-fine," Sam stutters and places his gigantic body on the old couch. Dean sighs and walks over to Sam. He pulls a chair in front of Sam and sits down. "I heard you yelling Sam," Dean leans forward, placing his elbows on his knees, "Is he here?" Sam looks over to Lucifer and sighs as he rubs his face. When Sam looks up he sees Lucifer in his vessels form, standing behind Dean.