Chp. 3

Warning: not actual chapters. I just don't know what to put for the title.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifer has a meat cleaver in his hand and is gesturing at Dean's head. "Sam?" Dean asks, shaking his brother's shoulder a little. Sam snaps his gaze over to Dean. "Huh?" Sam asks with wide eyes as Lucifer teases Sam while laughing. "Well com'on Sam. Tell your brother about how the devil won't leave you alone," Lucifer chuckles and swings the cleaver down into Dean's right shoulder. Sam flinches and scoots back further into the couch. "Sam?!" Dean snaps his fingers in front of Sam's face. Sam looks up at his brother, then back to the cleaver in his shoulder. Dean sighs, "Sam! Focus! Whatever is happening, it's not real." Sam nods at Dean's words, not really listening. Lucifer huffs, "Saaam. You're brother is worried. Or maybe he's just trying to diagnose you so he can put you in a mental hospital." Lucifer chuckles. Sam jumps up. "Stop it!" He yells with hot, white rage. Dean hops to his feet, steadying Sam. "Hey, take it easy," Dean sighed, "Let's get you to bed, okay?" Sam nods absently as he stares at Lucifer who is twirling a gun around his finger. He looks away and allows Dean to guide him to his bed.