Chp. 5

Lucifer stares at their hands, "I mean it when I say that we were made for each other." Lucifer looks up at Sam and leans closer. He grabs the back of Sam's neck and pulls him in until their lips meet. He moves his lips against Sam's, though he is completely unsure of how to do this. Sam's eyes are wide open. He slowly melts into Lucifer's touch and guides Lucifer through the process. Sam moves his hand to Lucifer's waist. Oh god, Sam what are you doing? You have the devil in your bed and you're making out with him?! A part of Sam thinks. But another part of himself tells him differently. He feels whole. He feels powerful. And best of all, he feels Lucifer placing his hands over his body. Sam moans when Lucifer pushes him back and straddles his hips between his thighs. Sam grabs both of Lucifer's hips in his large hands and bucks up. Lucifer's breath hitches and he grinds down on Sam. Sam kisses roughly and bites Lucifer's bottom lip, begging for entrance. He happily obeys and Sam's tongue slides against his own. It's a weird feeling for the angel, yet he craves it. He needs it. He needs Sam. Lucifer grabs Sam's hands and pushes them above his head; pinning the taller man to the bed.