Dark places

Emma's POV 
I awake in a crib and I think oh it was just a dream and than I say fuck me because I relies it was not a dream and I decide that it's time for me to escape, I immediately look for something I can use to saw off the restraints but then I notice that there nothing I can reach, except for one thing, the cross I'm wearing, I might be able to saw at the restraints with the cross that I'm wearing.
                      Since the restraints were only duck tape and zip ties, I started sawing back and fourth with the cross for about half hour and I was ready to give up, when it finally broke, I climbed out of the crib,and I immediately started looking for a weapon and I didn't find any, but I did find a lamp post, so I took it and decided it would make a good weapon and then I stated walking forward, being very quiet, so I wouldn't get caught.
I heard footsteps so I stoped walking and I quietly hide against the wall, so that if anybody comes, I can knock them out, it was John, he came around the corner and I nearly hit him in the head, I would have, if he didn't see it coming, he says Emma what are you doing and I say leaving and says you can't though please we're almost done, we think we've found a cure, we just need a little more time.
Then what John, what if I run out time, I could be with my family but instead I'm stuck here and I'm on borrowed time, don't you care, I'm dying and I don't have very much time, I just want to see my family again, plz John, let me go, if you truly care.
Johns POV
Just give us an hour Emma, if we don't have the cure, then I'll help you escape myself, and to make you trust me, I'm not even going restrain you, you can just sat in the lounge.
Emma's POV
Ok, but only for an hour, John picked me up and walked me to the lounge and sat me down on the couch, he said there's a crib over there, if I get tired and there's no restraints, he also said that if I get hungry there is some baby food and baby bottles in the fridge over there and that through that door is a playroom with stuffies and pacifiers and teenage sakes baby tools.
I squealed from excitement and was happier than can be,and I went and played with the stuffies and then something bad happened, I started coughing blood and everything went black, but before I fully blacked out, I heard John say, I never should of left her, and then I blacked out.
To be continued