Drugs

Harry knew it was wrong but he didn't cared not now atleast . When everything around him is going wrong than why not a little more he thought and took the bag of white little pills from Andrew.

He payed the money and made his way to his house . While walking home he thought maybe he was wrong and he shouldn't do it . He would just flush those pills but as soon as he reached his house.

His mind betrayed him . The house made him remember of all those times that he knew will never happen again . He felt lonely  . There was no zayn to play with him or talk about nothing.  There no mom who would welcome him with sweet hugs and peaceful words . And there was no gemma who he would make a cup of coffee just so that they both can enjoy each others company.

He quickly made his way to the room and took out the bag . He took a pill out and observed it like it was something so special after debating he finally made mistake . He let himself sink .

He let himself being drugged.

-----------------------
2 weeks later

Zayn was back home he was tired . Tired of fighting with Gigi . He thought he could work this out but he couldn't.  He had two essays to write but he was physically tired because of football practice and emotionally tired because of fights with gigi.

He needed harry. He knew he was an asshole . But he was afraid when harry confessed his feeling for him . He knew he liked harry but just couldn't find the courage to say yes.

But he was ready after thinking a whole night that he would say him yes but then Harry's mom got in an accident and her death was ahuge shock for everyone.  Trisha zayn's mom and anne harry's mom where friends.

Harry just locked himself in the room and distaned himself from everyone.  Zayn decided to give harry his time . But he got carried away. He got lost in his studies, sports and gigi.

He didn't wanted to but he actually abandoned harry and now he regretted it. He has seen harry with Andrew a few times . He just wanted to warn harry.  Andrew was the bad boy and zayn knew it. But again he was too ashamed of himself to even look at harry.

-----------------

Trisha , zayn , waliyha and Saffa where all having dinner. All of them were too busy in there own thoughts to talk anything.  Suddenly trisha's phone started ringing.  She quickly stood up from the table to answer it.

Zagn was shocked because he knew that her mom hated if someone used phone during dinner but now she stood up from the table to answer who was that important.

" Gemma is harry back ? " this broke zayn out of his thoughts what does it mean if harry's back.

"Ok ok just keep calling him .I'll be there in sometime we will go to search him" with that trisha hanged up.

Zayn suddenly asked her .

"What happened to harry "he asked.

"Oh so you remember him "waliyha asked sarcastically.

"What do you mean by remember him . Of Course I know him and I care about him . Now tell me what happened "zayn asked.

" oh you care. You didn't cared when harry needed  you the most. He was there zayn.  He was there for you whenever you needed him . When dad left us  he stayed by your side for a whole month . He was there to hold you when you cried.  When you had nightmares. He was there every time when you needed him but where were you when he needed you huh?
He needed you zayn when mama anne died . But you were not there he needed you when he came here he  waited for you for hours on your bed crying but you were too busy with that bitch gigi. He was feeling lonely zayn . He got depressed . Where were you. He did self harm. He was rushed to hospital but you were too busy no you were too selfish to notice him or even us . And now he is not home since morning but how would you know that "waliyha finished with tears in her eyes  .

Zayn was crying too. Even trisha and saffa. Zayn knew he ignored harry but coming it out of her sisters mouth was like torture.

Waliyha stromed out of the room followed by saffa.

Zayn knew he has to make it right . He has to find harry. He didn't knew harry did self harm but now thinking about is enough for him to be scared to death.

He quickly took his car keys and his jacket and left the house with just

"I am going to find harry "

---------------

Zayn Searched every where. There friends house,library, school,there favourite cafe ,everywhere but there was no sign of harry.

Finally when zayn reached the park he found him..harry was sitting on a bench his head hung low without any movement.

Zayn ran to him and pulled him for a hug but he noticed two things

1) Harry was really hot and was sweating.
2)Harry was just limp...he wasn't moving not even his head.

Zayn pulled apart and lifted harry's head to look at him. Harry's eyes were almost closed and he looked tired. There were beads of sweat on his face and he was warm.

Zayn softly patted harry's cheek even though he was freaking out from inside.

Harry opened his eyes a little

And red was all zayn could see

No literally harry'seyes were bloodshot red.

They didn't stayed open much though maybe it was zayn's comforting touch or harry saw zayn or harry was too tired that he finally let himself go and welcomed the darkness.

Zayn was in shock. He quickly stood up with harry in his arms and took him to the car. He putted harry in passenger seat and buckled up his seat belt.  His hands were shaking.

If something happens to harry he wouldn't be able to forgive himself .

Waliyha's words were playing in his head.

After reaching hospital he called his mom to inform her to come to the hospital.

Within an hour everyone was there. They waited for three hours and then the doctor came.

"Harry styles "

"Yes , how is he ?"gemma asked.

"He is fine now. He has taken drugs and he might be dead if he even took a little bit more. He is sleeping right now. He might woke up tomorrow.  One of you can stay with him for the night and I think you should take him to therapist . He has done self harm before and now this.I hope u understand. His room is 356,3rd floor"

With that doctor went away.

Zayn knew what he had to do. He talked to doctor and somehow convinced him to discharge harry that night only. Zayn didn't wanted harry to know that je was rushed to hospital and he knew how much harry hated hospital after what happened with anne.

Zayn stayed with harry the whole night. He just couldn't sleep. He kept touching harry's face and scars on his wrist.

He couldn't believe his harry could do this. Drugs .harry who hated smoking. 

He has to make everything better.

Soon

---------

3 years later

Zayn and harry were living in there shared apartment now. They both have jobs bit they are still happy and make sure to give each other time.

After that night zayn left the football team and broke up with gigi.

He took care of harry and helped him.

It was hard but after 1 year harry was back to his cheerful self and then gemma got married.  She has a 6 months old daughter who is the life of zayn and harry.

They want to adopt a girl but they know they are not ready yet. So they bought a cat. A cut fluffy cat.

They are happy its not like they don't fight but they come back together too everytime.

End
-----

1346 words

Hope you guys liked it.