DANCING WITH GHOST OF YOU

Zayn's pov

ALONE

BROKEN

EXHAUSTED

That's what I'm feeling right now.I don't know where I'm going and why I'm going but I don't care . It doesn't matter anymore.  Nothing matters anymore because what mattered to me and who mattered to me isn't here anymore.  He said once that when he will die he will be the brightest star.

So I look up at the dark sky . But all the stars are same I can't see him. Where is he. Why isn't he here. He is so selfish he said he would stay with me but he left me alone.

"WHERE ARE YOU HARREH ?" I started yelling while looking at the sky like I always do but he never replies me maybe he can't hear me . So I yell louder.

"HARREH WHERE ARE YOU ?"

and then I broke down like I always do. This isn't new.

"Are you ok ?" Someone asks me I look up to see a man standing.  He tries to come closer but I start screaming

"NO NO GO AWAY GO THE FUCK AWAY . I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER  "

and he runs away thinking that my empty warnings are real. They are empty just like me.

Then I took out the rose ring again from my pocket holding it tightly too tightly so maybe I can feel harry's hand the same hand he used to wear the ring in. The same hand I used to hold all day.

"Baby ,why'd you go away? "

I asked this time looking at the ring but still no reply.

No one knows where he is no one. Just heaven knows where he is.

----------
Yellin' at the sky
Screamin' at the world
Baby, why'd you go away?
Holdin' on too tight
Head up in the clouds
Heaven only knows where you are now.

-------------

I can't sleep no amount of alcohol or weed gives me the peace .I stay up all night. I can't sleep without you harreh. I can't.  I miss your warmth. I miss the way you used to hold me.

You will be alright

This is what everyone says. My mom ,your mom,liam,niall and even Louis.

So I tell myself "I'll be alright "

But I'm not right now. But I know that you are here. I can sense that. I can feel your warmth you don't come close to me but you are there. No one can see you no one believes me when I say that you are here but I know that you are.

Baby you are just harder to see than the most . But you are here. You were harder to get. Harder to love and harder to forget.

So I put the record on and wait till I hear our song. And then I dance around.

I know you dance too you don't come close but I know you enjoy our song too and you like it when I dance even though I'm bad at it.

But I dance because at that time you come close to me more than before

And everynight I dance with the ghost of you .

Every night I'm dancing with your ghost.

---------------
I stay up all night
Tell myself I'm alright
Baby, you're just harder to see than most
I put the record on
Wait 'til I hear our song
Every night I'm dancing with your ghost

------------

I was sitting in my office preparing for the speech to propose you when the call came. The cursed call came. It was storm harreh it took all down.

They asked me to come to the hospital harreh.

I came . I did but I was late I was bloody late. Your mom was crying on Gemma's shoulder my mom on dad's. Saffa , Liam ,louis ,niall everyone was standing around your bed. I thought they were just crying because you were fine.

But then They moved away and I saw you...no that wasn't you it was just a pale lifeless body. You weren't smiling, you didn't hugged me or jumped on me like a koala.  Like you used to do. I used to scold you for jumping like that. But now I ....I tried I tried I tried so hard to wake you up  .

You used to say I was hard to wake up . You are such a hypocrite you didn't woke up harry. I tried so hard but you didn't.

I never got a chance to say a last goodbye. I never got to see your eyes for a last time. Your dimples, your smile everything.

----------
Never got the chance
To say a last goodbye

-----------

"You got to move on zayn its been 6 months."

"You can't stay alone "

My family and all the friends are here they are trying to convince me to move on but how can I explain them that you are here. You are here. You dance with me every night.

It hurts to even think about moving on you will be hurt won't you and I can't see you hurt.

"You are going on a date today and that's final the guy knows everything about you so it won't be a problem he will take it slow with you . Until you are ready " my mom said.

"But .."

" no zayn for me please just try..."

------------
I gotta move on
But it hurts to try

------------

I'm sitting in the cafe with this guy. He is nothing like you harreh.

"You know you can love again. Its not like love happens only once you can fall in love again "

How can i love harreh. I never knew I can love someone other than you . I  was supposed to love you. How can I fall in love again.

"You can trust me I'm here with you and I'm not leaving "

How can i trust again hareeh? You broke it . You said you will stay with me. But you didn't you left me.

---------
How do I love, how do I love again?
How do I trust, how do I trust again?
----------

I don't want anyone harreh.I can't love anyone now. And you broke your promise but I'm not going to broke mine. I said I'll follow you .

And

I'll follow you.

------------

How do I love, how do I love again?
How do I trust, how do I trust again?

I stay up all night
Tell myself I'm alright
Baby, you're just harder to see than most
I put the record on
Wait 'til I hear our song
Every night I'm dancing with your ghost

-----------

Shit. I'm crying.

Anyways this one shot is based on the song "Dancing with your ghost " by sasha sloan and the writing in Italics are the lyrics if anyone is confused.

I want to thank Worthy_Me and Ammuali7 for giving me this idea. I mean they don't know but we were talking about ghost and I got this idea.