Awkward Bonding- itsv

Summary: Somehow it had happened, and Miles wish he didn't fall asleep, then he could have avoided this.

(Prompt: add an original scene to the lastovie you watched)

This is basically pure fluff coming from the movie "Into the Spider Verse"

Miles wasn’t sure how it exactly happened, but it did. One second he was comfortably watching a movie on the couch with the other spider people, and the next he was waking up leaning on Peter B’s shoulder. He didn’t seem to mind though, neither did Gwen who seemed to have become his footstool at the end of the couch. Though that may be because they were asleep still. Maybe if he slowly got up he wouldn’t disturb them? It’s worth a shot.(a/n: knowing me it’s probably not gonna work and make an awkward convo. happen)

Miles slowly started to lean forward, and brought his feet off of Gwen. As his feet were making their way to the floor however, didn’t exactly happen. They hit something soft that seemed to be snoring. Spider-ham.

Why did he have to sleep right there? If Miles were to jump using spidey powers it would cause the two on the couch to wake up, and if he stepped on Peter Porker he would cause a ruckus, thus waking up the spiders still. He was stuck…

Peter B. shifted in his sleep, and he seemed to be searching for something. He reached out to Miles, who had tried to lean away, and caught him, bringing him back and basically sat Miles on his lap. Peter B. started to lean towards him more and brought his head down and rested it on Miles’ head, which forced Miles to rest his head in the on Peter’s shoulder. Miles was definitely screwed now.

Miles heard a door open, but his spider sense didn’t go off so it wasn’t dangerous. He peeked out from where he was stuck and saw Aunt May, standing there with a camera and a smile on her face. Mile blushed some and buried his face in Peter’s shoulder so Aunt May wouldn’t see how red it had become. He heard a click and a small flash of light had made its way through the gap between him and Peter.

The camera flash seemed to have startled a few of the spider’s however. Gwen woke with a start, getting into a fighting position, this led to her kicking Spider-Ham who was still on the floor. Spider-Ham, being the true cartoon he was, overreacted and shouted, sounding as though he were a girl. This, is what woke up Spider-Noir and Peter. Spider-Noir, who had been sleeping in one of the chairs, fell to the floor before looking around quickly to see what was happening. Penny had woke up long enough to look around and simply went back to sleep. Peter however, opened his eyes as fast as lightning, and noticed he felt a weight on him that was keeping him from jumping up fast. Miles, who was still blushing, quickly moved off of Peter. He was free so he was taking his chance.

“Miles? Why were you on me?” Peter B. asked, confused.

“You were all sleeping, I woke up, got ready to move, then next thing I know you’re pulling me back on your lap and trying to cuddle with me!” Miles said, his voice cracking at one point.

“...oh.” Peter said, taking his turn at blushing.

“Oh be quiet, I took a picture if you want to see.” Aunt May said, smiling with a twinkle in her eye.

“I’d like to see that!” Gwen said, crying with laughter from what Miles had said.

“No!”