16.

Jeongin got pushed into the wall, making his cup falling down and him facing the person in front of him. Jeongin was drunk and just by looking at him u could tell. His face red, his shirt hanging down showing off some shoulder and a smile on his face.

In front of him, Hwang Hyunjin, completely drunk. He was looking at jeongin, then just pinned the boy to the wall "You going no where this time" he said with a grin on his face.

Both of them were upstairs, no people around them. Music still loud up there but they could talk normally. Hyunjin leaned closer to jeongin and licked his own lips, a few seconds later he just placed them into jeongins. The younger was confused, his mind dead because of the alcohol, he slightly pushed hyunjin away "stop...Ch-Chan is here" jeongin mumbled.

Hyunjin looked at him "And? What now? I know u want it honey~~" hyunjin said and placed his lips again on Jeongins. Jeongin could lie and say he doesn't wanted it or he could say It WaS tHe AlCoHol, but you all know better. So they both ended with having a little making out session upstairs in Felix house and none of them could tell if they would remember it the next morning.

But because hyunjin doesn't wanted to forget it he just took a photo of the moment and then smiled at jeongin. He put his hand on the cheek of the younger and smiled "Chan has truly luck with u.." he said and kissed jeongins forehead "have to go... Dream about me Innie~" he said while leaving jeongin alone upstairs.

Few minutes later a blonde haired boy walked past jeongin "Oh here u are ~ hyunjin told me you don't feel good, should I bring u home honey?" Chan said and looked at jeongin. Jeongin was shook but nodded, he loved chan.. Did he?. Chan just got jeongin on his back and walked out of Felix house heading home  "wanna stay with me tonight or should I bring u home?" Chan asked and the younger just hugged him tightly "okok I understand, but stop choking me, that's my job" Chan said with a giggle and jeongin blushed.

22.05.2019
So I'm active again :) actually this chapter is done since yesterday but I didn't uploaded it because I had birthday and spend Ma time with a friend hahaha