56.

Hyunjin layed down in his bed staring at the wall and played with the necklace. His hand with the necklace around his fingers hit the bed, he had fallen asleep.

Meanwhile was jeongin walked next to the han River feeling tears building up. Did hyunjin just break up with him? Or what?. Jeongin just started running not knowing where his legs would bring and there he was.

He ended up infront of hyunjins house. He wanted to turn around and just leave but the door opened and Hyunjin mum walked out of it "Oh hello Jeongin" she said to Jeongin "If u wanted to see Hyunjin just go in. He should be in his room". Jeongin stopped thinking and just nodded and walked into the house, closing the door behind himself.

He slowly walked upstairs and to hyunjins room. He didn't knew what to do, so he knocked on the door. No answer. After a few minutes he decided to open the door and so he did, revealing an fully asleep hyunjin with messy hair.

Jeongin tried to be as quiet as possible while walking to hyunjin. He took of his jacket, shoes and pants and layed down behind hyunjin, placing his arm around the older. He knew that sometimes Hyunjin was the one that needs to be the lil spoon. He kissed the back of his head and pulled him closer, just to feel the warmth of his body.

He felt so save right now.

Hyunjin was getting more and more comfortable, even in his sleep he felt that he wasn't alone anymore. Because Jeongin started being a part of his dream.

When hyunjin looked at Hyunjins hand he saw the necklace and smiled. He tried to get it out of his hand and when he was done with it he just placed it on the ground beside the bed, taking hyunjin hands into his own.

"Pls never leave me" he heard a whisper and looked at the older, noticing he was still asleep.

"I never gonna leave u Jinnie ~" he whispered close to his ear, smiling and then placing his head close to the others neck. Leaving a few loving kisses before closing his eyes.

And without noticing he went into the land of dreams and imagination as fast as possible.

29.11.2019

First of all.

The book hit 25k read aaahhhgg omg thank  so much ;-; I thought it's gonna flop bc English is like my 3rd language and sometimes I fuck up hahahahahaha.

Second of all.
The chapter was already done a few days ago but wattpad deleted it so I had to rewrite it today.