A perfect life

Yes Caiden yells as she beats chasten in a game of football. I should have won that game that's not fair chasten cried
Oh well you didn't and I am the found winner of tonight's game, wanna go get something to eat with indie and Cameron.
Sure where are we going?
Tillies diner .
Ok sure will chasten rolls his eyes
I pinch him in the cheeks and run to my room laughing.
Don't come in I'm changing! I yell
Ok! He yells back
I changed something like this:

 Don't come in I'm changing! I yell Ok! He yells back I changed something like this:

Wow I have a very well dressed sister says ChasityOh thanks I guess we have the perks of being able to buy whatever clothes to my reference

Oh thanks I guess we have the perks of being able to buy whatever clothes to my reference. I say loud and proud
Chasity hugs me and says that she has to leave to Jamaica for a church thing that she has going on, our dad May be the president but man are we religious.
Hey gorgeous you ready Cameron says giving me a hug. Indiana and chasten are on the couch talking and kissing.
Cameron smacks chasten on the head and runs to the door laughing his butt off and there goes chasten chasing him through the halls me and indie fallow, good they were stopped by my mother cause my shoes were creasing, and me and Indiana were out of breath.
Hey mom , her name is Cassidy rein Richardson and the most stylish mom ever my mom basically picks out every clothing item I have. Are you and dad going out tonight?
Yes we are having dinner with the Blackwell's
So am I, bye love as I gave her a kiss on the cheek
We went to dinner at tillies and it was really good, we all got fettuccine with shrimp, me and Cameron were grossed out the entire time because indie and him we're making out basically the whole entire time until k kicked chasten under the table. Me and Indiana laugh and then off we go, Cameron stayed in my room but since we are so religious we don't do anything inappropriate just kiss and cuddle. We are waiting till marriage.