Graduation

I got ready in this :

The security was behind me as me and Cameron drove to the school in silence and I then heard something he said that he was sorry for last night and I told him that it was not ok but he was forgiven and he gave me a big kiss and put his hand on my ...

The security was behind me as me and Cameron drove to the school in silence and I then heard something he said that he was sorry for last night and I told him that it was not ok but he was forgiven and he gave me a big kiss and put his hand on my thigh as we drove the rest of the way.
My dad and mom in the limo, the guards surrounding. I kinda liked it,I felt safe.
Cameron and I met up with Chasten and Indiana to walk down the hall to the service we sat down all together, our parents managed to get us all seated next to each other. We finished and our parents through us a graduation party with al of our friends. My dad made a speech and went to the room with all the big business people while we stayed in the party room. Chasten and Indiana were in the corner making our while everyone was dancing. Me and Cameron had a talk in my room and he said that he might not be going to Baylor with me but it's not final I was kinda mad, so I stormed out and went back to the party I didn't see Cameron the rest of the night but I found my sister back from Jamaica with Conner her belly was so big she was having a girl and they are gonna name her Cassidy I came up with the middle name so her full name is Cassidy kale Tate. I had snuck outside to see Caleb Camerons best friend drinking a bottle of whiskey I went to him and he slurred his words I- I love you Caiden he says to me.
Wait what no I don't like you like that.
He pins me to the wall and I am trying to push him off but he won't budge I yell at him to stop but this time he doesn't stop, chasten makes his way around the corner and pulls him off of me but that just makes him more mad he punches chasten and I saw Indiana and told her to go get my dad and she did as I told. I tried pulling Caleb off of him but he is too muscular for me. My dad came to me as security pulled Caleb off of Chasten and in the corner of my eye I saw Cameron coming towards Caleb and he punched him in the gut then the face and the security had to pull Cameron off of Caleb then they took Caleb away. I hugged chasten and his dad took him home.
I turned around and there was Cameron. I smiled and walked to my room he followed me and told me that he was gonna stay with me and go to Baylor.
I didn't want to be the reason he didn't go to the school he wanted to go to so I kissed him and said it called long distance relationship for a reason and if you want to go to a different school then you should go.
We made out for a while, and turned on "Grey's anatomy" my mom had came into the room but me and Cameron were asleep they stood outside my door and I heard them say that we all have a conference.