Its time

We went to the conference and so my mom had to chose my outfit my dad said he doesn't want me to look inappropriate and so that is the reason. I wore this:

 I wore this:

My mom is a stylist so I don't mind her dressing me

My mom is a stylist so I don't mind her dressing me. Chastity had to come and we basically fell asleep 1. It was boring and 2. She's pregnant she says
When we finished me and Cameron went to charingham it's super expand fancy but we were dressed super good since we both had to go to the conference. He kissed me and told me that he was deciding to go Baylor with me.
I was excited and kissed him
The waiter had came and tried to hit on Cameron it was funny. But then this guy had asked what my name was when we were leaving and Cameron got mad, that was funny to.
We went to his house and I was glad to get out of those heels. Me and cam heard something coming out of chastens room and in it was Indiana and him loosing there, well you know. I shut the door real fast and waited 10 minutes until I knocked again and opened the door then I hit both of them and there was some arguments between me and chasten
Are you serious Chas . It's not your problem and not you love life so leave me the h*ll alone
You know how religious we all are and you just go and through away virginity and the thing is y'all didn't even use protection.
Well not everyone is the presidents daughter and has to make an example for everyone, I mean how well would it go down if the media found out that you dated 3 dudes that you gave BJ to plus my brother or have you not got that level yet.
I left the house and went home and slammed the door to my room. I was p*ssed I never wanted to talk to him ever again. I heard a knock on my door and it was my sister, she was like my 1st and only best friend forever other than Chasten but I didn't know how I felt about him at the moment. I told Chasity and she was very helpful and loving.
Are you ok Chasity. No my water broke.

Cameron POV
Oh wow I did not know that had happened and was kinda surprised that Chasten would tell us about what she did.
I was pretty mad because we don't do anything and I'm fine with that but I get frustrated because we just make out and she tells me to stop. Oh well.
Dude that was not cool that is your best friend why would you do that.
Idk I feel like an idiot chasten cried out
I walked out of his room and went to Caiden's house it was only her and her sister. Something was up I walked in her room and they were walking out
Can you take us to the hospital my sister is in labor questioned Caiden
We came out o my car today I was driving my white Range Rover.

Caiden POV

Ok so who do I call? What do I do? How do I help? I thought in my head but then Cameron came and took us to the hospital. Conner we are at the hospital Chasitys water broke. He said he would be there in 5 I didn't believe him till he showed up 4 minutes later. I then called my parents and they came as quick as possible. She wanted me, my mom and Conner in there. Again there is only supposed to be 2 people but my dads the president so he makes things happen.
25 minutes later I came out and hugged Cameron. We sat in the chairs until we got to see the baby and we fell asleep.
You can now come see the baby said the doctor we got up real fast. I pulled cam in the room nearest to us.
Hey I want to say that I am sorry and you should have not have found that out like the way you did I was gonna tell you someday I just didn't think it was important right now
It's fine there's a lot of things that we don't know even though we've been dating for years.
He kissed me and picked me up and puts me on the filing cabinet and kissed my neck and I know that my neck is gonna be bruised later. We finished our make out and went to see Cassidy Kale Tate. She was beautiful.
When are we gonna have a kid cause imma little baby crazy right now laughs Cameron.
I tell him when we get married and I fell that it will be soon.