{~} It's Always Better When We Are Together {~}

Cheers and shouts could be heard from inside the Fairy Tail guild. It had been three days since there victory at the Grand Magic Games and the guild had still been celebrating. It was, after all, the first time Fairy Tail had the spot light in seven years. Lucy sighed as she watched tables being tossed around the room and magical spells flying at one another. 'They're at it again' she thought as her friends were battling each other. The stellar mage was sitting at her usual seat at the bar, safe from the ruckus. She was wearing a sleeveless white shirt with blue trimming and a short navy blue skirt. Her golden blonde hair was down and had a side ponytail that was held together by a blue ribbon, as always she had her brown leather belt that held her trusty whip and precious gate keys. She turned her brown eyes back to the bar taking a sip from her strawberry milkshake.

She was happy that the guild won, she really was, but she couldn't help but feel down by the fact that she did nothing to help. She felt useless, everyone on her team scored at least one point, even Wendy, and yet she didn't. Ever since Team Natsu became a team and went on there first job, she felt like she didn't belong. The way they fought untill they dropped, putting every ounce of strength into there battles was amazing to her. She felt like she couldn't compair to her friends. Lucy sighed as she took the last sip from her milkshake, feeling a bit depressed from her thoughts. 

"Is something wrong with the milkshake Lucy?" Lucy's  eyes snapped to the beautiful bartender Mirajane. She wore a maroon dress that ended just above her ankles and had a heart shaped cut out on her breasts. Her white wavy hair was down and her bangs were held by a thin rubber band. Her crystal blue eyes held concern as she looked at Lucy. "No, no Mira it's delicious, I guess I'm just not feeling well." Mira's eyes bore into the celestial wizard's as she could tell she was holding out on her. She opened her mouth to say something but Lucy quickly said "I think I'm going to head home." The blonde stood up from the bar stool and put some jewels on the counter to pay for the strawberry drink.

She was heading to the guild doors untill a warm hand found it's way on her shoulder. She turned to see none other than her best friend Natsu Dragneel. The dragon slayer wore a black sleeveless vest with gold trimming and white baggy pants held up by a brown belt. As always he had his white scale print scarf, black sandals, and a mop of spikey salmon hair on his head.

 He gave her a concerned smile. "Going home so early?" He asked. "I don't feel to well, Natsu.." she said sadly. He looked twords her worriedly, she never left the guild this early in the afternoon. "Come on Luce, don't leave yet, at least wait for me." Lucy blushed at this remark. The salmon haired boy had often snuck into her room but she never expected him to ask her to wait, as if he lived there with her.

Lucy nodded keeping her eyes on the ground and he smiled and said "Great, but what are you making for dinner?" Lucy's eye twitched as her fist hit his head. "You idiot! Stop acting like you live with me, cook your own food!" She shouted. "But Luce" he whined " Your food is the best. Plus I love those steak kabobs you make."

The blonde rolled her eyes at the dragon slayer and sighed in defeat. No matter what she did he would always find away into her home, might as well keep him happy so he doesn't annoy her the whole night, right? "Fine" she mutterd. Natsu smiled and stared into Lucy's eyes. Most people found Lucy's eyes boring because they were 'plain brown' but to Natsu, Lucy's eyes were mesmerizing. They were chocolate brown and seemed to glow in some lighting, they always held care with Natsu.

Natsu was snapped out of his trance by an annoying voice shouting "Hey Pyro! Stop flirting with Lucy and fight me!"

Natsu turned his head to find his rival standing on a table in nothing but his dark blue boxers. The fire mage growled and stomped his was over to Gray. Usually the ice mage would wear a dark red shirt with a long white train coat that had blue trimming and some dark blue trousers. But he also had a bad habit of striping, leaving only his boxers and his silver cross chain. If you were lucky."Put on some clothes you perverted popsicle!" Natsu shouted back.